St Johnstone fan account Tweet about Tims

Lot of people getting carried away.

Several regular journalists were told their was no space at the start of the season including the fan podcasters The Cynic.

HxCEpt0.gif

David Edgar on H&H said something along the lines there was no point in asking them for press passes back in October for the game as they would just decline it. Maybe more so because it was us v them, but to not issue any for St Johnstone shows they're are just scumbags, not a shock I know :))
Hope we do the same in return. Tell them to beat it.

For sure, hell mend them for their voting previously.

Nevertheless, what's most noticeable at the moment is that clubs seem to be sticking their heads above the parapet a bit more, and criticising them and SPFL, most likely because they know there's a sea of change happening.

That's not a bad thing, because it spells for change at a higher level too.

I hope. :))
Why have i read that with the voice of jonathon Watson doing souness in my head

I have no sympathy for any other clubs.

They made their beds.

F.uck 'em all.
They all wanted us gone i will only go away in Europe now and hampden will never sit right with me giving any of them money including that mhob even tho I loved away games before they all tried to bury us!

Journalists are key workers.

And Celtic had no issues heading to Milan with a media team this week when they got pumped.

If fans can’t watch their team play through no fault of their own that’s pretty piss poor.

But that’s Scottish football I suppose.

Somethings obviously happened in parkheid,we need to know :))
I’m sure it all stems from the bust up that was covered up when Lennon told Johnstone to Fûck off.

There were loads of Tim’s going mental at the time but the press as always glossed over it.

Back