St Johnstone team bus detour

You know what it’s like when we are in the area of Ibrox; you’ve got to drive past to have a wee look.

Rooney, Stevie May and the other mentally challengeds in their squad will have wanted to drive past the piggery just to see it.

Callum Davidson is a good lad he was in the shop on Friday. Also Cleland is on there coaching team so glad they won it

You know what it’s like when we are in the area of Ibrox; you’ve got to drive past to have a wee look.

Rooney, Stevie May and the other mentally challengeds in their squad will have wanted to drive past the piggery just to see it.
I always thought Stevie May had leanings towards us.

Stevie is a Perth lad and as far as I know only supports St Johnstone.

Has STJ reg on his motor.

Looks a tramp but seems a decent lad. Unlucky with injuries down South or might’ve been still playing down there.

Stevie is a Perth lad and as far as I know only supports St Johnstone.

Has STJ reg on his motor.

Looks a tramp but seems a decent lad. Unlucky with injuries down South or might’ve been still playing down there.
He was running about trying to rip the shirt off mentally challenged backs immediately after losing 1-2 a few weeks ago. I'd say he's one of them.

St. Johnstone, Scotland's most successful club in the last 24hrs.

Stuart Cosgrove will be very proud as he enjoys a quick Jodrell.

Imagine thinking so little of your own achievement you shout, " we've got your cup" at the mentally challengeds.

Firstly, its not their fvckin cup and secondly, fvck off!
OK Timmy....
What the fvck are you on about fella????
Are you fvckin serious or dim-witted?????

giphy.gif

He was running about trying to rip the shirt off mentally challenged backs immediately after losing 1-2 a few weeks ago. I'd say he's one of them.
As far as I know he’s a Perth lad who grew up a St Johnstone fan and even had slight leanings towards us, like a few in that team.

As far as I know he’s a Perth lad who grew up a St Johnstone fan and even had slight leanings towards us, like a few in that team.
He probably wanted the mentally challenged shirt for a relative or something then. In any case it could've waited until they were in the tunnel at least.

Back