St Johnstone team bus detour

The same pricks that were swapping shirts with the scum players just last week
I spoke to Davidson about this and he was t impressed in the slightest about that. He also said the same boy was doing interviews for st Johnstone and had to be stopped twice as all he spoke about was the Tim’s

The piggery looks like an unfinished building site with scaffolding at each end , imagine knocking down a listed building to create that monstrous looking disaster , the Den of Secrets right enough

pretty poor from St Johnstone

However did Lennon not have a go at them for the covid set up when they played and threw in a few unsubstantiated accusations

Maybe this was a bit of payback

giphy.gif
Needles to say he didn't return, clearly made a large enough orifice of himself!!

• Haha
Reactions: TN8
Always applaud anyone who laughs at the expense of the mentally challengeds however this is pathetic. Detouring past the theatre of screams to make that video is embarassing.
"We've got your cup"...that's the best they could muster up?

Last week your players were laughing it up and swapping shirts with the tramps after being beaten by them.

Keep your eyes on your TV's in the coming weeks boys and see what it's like to celebrate.

P.ricks.

I spoke to Davidson about this and he was t impressed in the slightest about that. He also said the same boy was doing interviews for st Johnstone and had to be stopped twice as all he spoke about was the Tim’s
Stevie is a Perth lad and as far as I know only supports St Johnstone.

Has STJ reg on his motor.

Looks a tramp but seems a decent lad. Unlucky with injuries down South or might’ve been still playing down there.
I know a pal of his and he is 100% a Celtic supporter.

I think their manager is a breath of fresh air compared to the usual absolute dinosaur managers in Scotland who bring nothing to the game other than complaining, shouting a lot and trying to get digs in at Rangers. Would struggle to find another manager in the country who'd act with as much class as Davidson after their 1-0 defeat at Ibrox recently, when the trampy media outlets were desperate for headlines.

Good on him for winning yesterday.

Onto the great FF debate of what football team a player supports, where as always about 3 people know him and say he supports a different team

Haha.

Yes, the lad has been in my local boozer a few times and never shown any inclination towards anyone apart from St J.

Feasibly comes from a Celtic family but never shown it in my company.

I also know a lad who met him a few times when he was with Preston - said all he always checked St J score after Preston match.

But hey it’s a bit of a “so what” in any event.

Was that a bus on the way to a funeral? Fair enough there was no fans in the stadium bit I'd imagine out bus would be bouncing.

Or has wee nicola still banned music?

Honestly, this thread is straight out of the start a fight in an empty house category.

mentally challengeds were holders of the cup, st johnstone have just went by to let them know they have taken possession of said cup.

I'm struggling to work out why rangers fans would be upset by this.

Onto the great FF debate of what football team a player supports, where as always about 3 people know him and say he supports a different team

I'll add my tuppensworth.

I've never known Stevie, never met him, never spoke to him but I have it on good authority from someone who knows his dad brothers, friend who works with this guy that says hes a _________ football fan.

There you have it. Peace out.

Back