Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

volunteer

Apart from a wee bit sticky first half but with no real danger towards our goal apart from one effort, it was a professional display by keeping the ball moving leaving the opposition players chasing the ball and allowing the space for us to attack their goal.Well done The Bears.
Onwards and upwards WATP

isawthat

A bit hard to watch in the first half, but a joy to watch in the second half sums the game up for me.

The wee bits of controversy at the last two goals will give the Rangers hating papers their usual headlines, but do we really care.

0-4 on a plastic pitch, three points in the bag, well played the Gers.

ricksen24

A bit hard to watch in the first half, but a joy to watch in the second half sums the game up for me.

The wee bits of controversy at the last two goals will give the Rangers hating papers their usual headlines, but do we really care.

0-4 on a plastic pitch, three points in the bag, well played the Gers.
it’s not plastic

Barca Bear

Easy win, well done the Bears. To the wee fat grey haired wank in the Louden. You look like a hobbit and you are the most negative cvnt in Britain. You and your wee lookalike boyfriend should %^*& off and support the tarriers.

Did I say well done Rangers.. ;0))
Must have a pic to scare the grandweans lol.

jonesy8

1st half we were poor maybe expected after a tough European game however the response in the 2nd half was fantastic and keeps us ticking along nicely. 2 tough games coming up ones we go in to with confidence.

Fothyman

Sportscene showed the penalty but never had any discussion about it. Celtic had one that they should have had and they discuss.