Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

I’m not saying nothing has went on. It might have, what I’m saying is we don’t know, so the constant speculation is not helpful.
It’s what we do mate. It’s a forum. There was a rumour 2 days before the game he was dropped for and he’s not made the squad since.

I clearly don’t ‘know’ either but I’d put money on it. I’m not saying it’s Gerrards fault either - just that something other than “tactical” has went on

Why do teams at kick off, pass the ball back then kick it up the line instead of just retaining possession

Is Farmer McDairmad's field usually so fallow when we visit.

Maybe they could fill the seats with scarecrows?

They are snapping into tackles and look up for this.

We need to get attitude right today.

Bill young tweeted that ‘Katic and Goldson had words’

As per usual, this has grown in to a ‘bust up’ with Katic being bombed out.
Apparently Young story was a rehash of some shite rangers blog who commented on Goldson and Katic shouting at each other during the Livi game. It was no more than they do normally during a game.

A total non story that's been blown up out of proportion.

I'm going to say,that given the recent years in this country that all in all the vast majority have been decent regarding Fernando give or take the half brains who pollute social media.
So thanks to all the decent fans and people out there and it shows that underneath the gutter politics we've had in this country,there is indeed plenty compassion

when my VPN on RTV disconnects the pictures keeps freezing, how do I beat that?

I've not tried RTV today, but someone posted last week that you need to keep the VPN on with the new player. Not sure if that's right or not, but saw it posted .

Need to up the tempo a bit.

They will be committed and organised, have to drag them about more.

Back