Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

This is a really big week for us.

A tricky away game off a draining high emotion European tie.
An away cup quarter final.
Aberdeen at home, who beat us twice at Ibrox last season.

3 wins would really get us off and running, we shouldn't underestimate how difficult it will be. Last season wouldn't have been 3 wins.
It will be this season though as we both know;)

Little worried the exertions of Thursday may have a bearing on today's performance so I'll just be happy and relieved with 3 points come final whistle.

He’s been the best defender this year and not on the bench, what do you expect?

For grown men to stop acting like wee lassies.
Yes a lot of us would have Katic as our best CB, myself included. But whatever pairing Gerrard decides to give with should be good enough for the SPL.

Gerrard said that we need to stop looking into things if a player isn’t in the team or squad, it doesn’t automatically mean there has been a fall out or disagreement. It’s just he has picked the team he believes is best on that day.

If there has been some sort of fall out I’m glad it’s not been plastered all over the rags like it would have been in recent times.

Anyway Let’s Go the Gers!

A part of me says MOH shouldn't be recognised with boos by our support given he's a nobody

The other part says he should be abused non stop for 90 mins given he doesn't know which end to go to at Hampden

nonsense mate cmon. Nothing leaked is a positive as it shows a good team team spirit and respect to the badge.

but you’d need to be mental to think that nothing else has went on here.
I’m not saying nothing has went on. It might have, what I’m saying is we don’t know, so the constant speculation is not helpful.

Honestly
I don’t recall this amount of bed wetting when any other player has been dropped in my entire time on FF.
we kept a clean sheet against feyenoord
I’m more than happy to keep these 2 together.
Get over the Katic love in its becoming tiresome

Big difference dropping Katic for Worrall than dropping Katic for a Swedish international who played Serie A for three years as well.

He’s been the best defender this year and not on the bench, what do you expect?

Nothing against the poster at all, has a lot of good input here, but he still to this day thinks Worral is a better player so I think Katic snubbed him for an autograph or something

I have trust in the gaffer over all, but he’s treated Katic poorly in his time here and shown clear favouritism.

Happy with that team. Don't think St Johnstone will pose us many problems upfront but will be rugged in their defending.
0-1 Gers.

This will be a battle.

Aribo, Ojo and Barker should be able to dominate them with ability, but they need to stand up to them physically first.

Back