Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

In a league that could come down to goal difference, decisions like that are simply unacceptable.

Would hope to see Polster on Wednesday as I do think Tav needs a rest. Usually so trustworthy going forward and great on the ball but he’s so sloppy in possession. Not like him at all.
Thank Christ he’s turned it around this second half more like his old self

The only way that could have been more of a penalty is if he was wearing one of those foam hands you used to see in the WWF.

tenor.gif

Just noticed that the insert image box is working now too!

this is where the officials should be made to explain the decision after the game to a panel of adjudicators with video evidence and if he cant offer a reasonable explanation should be either fined or demoted on the fucking spot

Watching this it is clear that the standard of football in Scotland is absolutely woeful.

Anthony Ralston has played in the Champions league! He is absolutely rank rotten who just kicks anything that moves.

Referee has been a joke too. How they only have 1 yellow card is a mystery. The challenge in the lead up to the first goal was a yellow every day of the week. Then there was the handball..........

If Hibs and Hearts can get something together, St Johnstone could go down. They offer very, very little.

I don’t think Dallas will ever give us a penalty after last seasons beating he took for the 4 pens. Cheating shitebag.

this is where the officials should be made to explain the decision after the game to a panel of adjudicators with video evidence and if he cant offer a reasonable explanation should be either fined or demoted on the fucking spot

There’s no way he could possibly justify that decision. Clearly didn’t want to be seen to give us a penalty no matter how blatant.

Outrageous decision by Dallas, clear and obvious decision. It has to be cheating or a pathetic attempt to show the unwashed how neutral he is
Can we expect an apology from him after the game?

I feel like we’ve seen the old Tav in this second half. You can’t overstate just how good Ryan Jack is just now too, he’s went to a level I never really thought he was capable of.

At the start of the season I was just assuming Jack drops out to accommodate somebody else

How wrong I was

Well deserved victory
Barasic motm for me as Alfie is excluded cause he’d be motm every week for me

When we have to break down a packed defence and midfield we can struggle. When teams have to come out and play, I reckon we are not a bad side who can play some lovely football.

Andrew Dallas is a woeful ref and we will be lucky to get penalties this season wouldn’t surprise me if scumtic get a pen today when they need it most to either win or get a draw minimum, f*****g hate this shit in the SPFL and scum refs nothing like stacking the deck in the scums favour

that being said glad we are playing miles better than the 1st half and that we are 2-0 up going on 3 or 4-0

I feel like we’ve seen the old Tav in this second half. You can’t overstate just how good Ryan Jack is just now too, he’s went to a level I never really thought he was capable of.
He has, he’s become vital in the middle of the park. If it was not for Tav he’d be captain.

Back