Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BTSports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
ISmugqE.png

Last edited:
Don't know the stats, but feels like we've conceded first in most away games recently and it's been an almighty struggle for the players to get the win.
Hopefully score first, with Arfield and other players outwith Alfie getting on the score sheet.

Form wise we are a basket case
Some of the performances have been on par with last season as well.
I think we have improved, not as much as some would have you believe though.
We need 9 points in the next 3 or its adios to our league aspirations.

That being said, I’m going 4-0 Rangers :D

As great as europe has been for finances, its caused havoc with domestic results. 35th game of the season tomorrow.

At least 7 points needed from next 3 games, though 9 has to be the aim.

As great as europe has been for finances, its caused havoc with domestic results. 35th game of the season tomorrow.

At least 7 points needed from next 3 games, though 9 has to be the aim.

9 has to be the aim and it's not beyond our team to achieve that mate.

Another tough game in what's proving to be a tough month. A month where we need to learn to swim before our challenge sinks.

Fingers crossed it's a win and that wee Alfie and some of his attacking pals can find their shooting boots.

I love the optimism but we keep saying win the next 3 games and we will be blah blah blah. We have failed to deliver when this has been mentioned. We can beat anyone on our day 100% but we are not consistent enough and we are capable of playing horrendous tomorrow and droppong points AGAIN. Game at a time and lets just win tomorrow but it will be a tight game.

Hopefully someone knows where the net is. We can't afford to drop any more points before the scum game.

I can see a hard fought two goal victory. Morelos with both. A set piece looks the only way someone else will score.

Three games and nine points are a must if we have genuine intentions on the title. Beating then obviously being the main one, I can't think of a better way of puting pressure in them and showing that we mean business. If we drop points before that game they can afford to lose which isn't going to add anywhere near as much pressure at all

Last edited:
1-0 Rangers, this is going to be another tough game where we have plenty of chances but can't take them. Either a penalty or a goal line scramble.

Hopefully I'm wrong and we pump them 4 or 5-0

Need a good win today.
Going to miss the game as don't get to Scotland until 3pm.
Don't know if I can handle the match thread

We need goals, today and Boxing Day. Don’t want to be going into the 29th still struggling to score and falling further behind.

3-0 to the good guys.

So are McAuley and Goldson out? Anyway i just have a feeling one of these next 3 matches we're going to hammer someone and logically you'd pick St Johnstone to be that match of the lot

People with crazy predictions. We’ve scored 4 goals in 7 games in al comps. Just canny see us scoring more than 1 again. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if we drop more points.

Will St Johnstone go 4-4-2 like they did against Hearts? Does that see us up against a congested defensive MF?

Do we go 2-1-5-2 in attack

Anyway, I hope and pray we get a result, it's essential we keep the pressure on.

2-1 Rangers would make me happy

I'm praying this is the game where we get our confidence back in front of goal. Get the finger oot boys!

Back