Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BTSports

Definitely. No fight whatsoever.

Even Warburton would have got a result here.

It definitely would be.

We are aren't we?

You missed a 2-1 comeback. Enjoy celebrating a win you don't deserve to.

I genuinely can't see us ever scoring again.

I turned it off at 2-o to them.

I hope they get to the bottom of it.

I hope you had the mortgage on it.

McCrorie.

Bring back Pedro.

Feel free to come back and join us next season for another go.

We have to put in a better performance than that one.

Bring back Pedro.

We've slid from second to first to second. Disgraceful.

And my personal favourite.

I can't really remember this being said but I do remember saying that you can only compare where we are in a league challenge to the teams above us.

Right now, we're 1 point behind them at the halfway point. If they win a game in hand, it's 4.

I don't see any reason to even hope that we can win the league based on that disgraceful stat.
Very good, stand by all my comments in the match thread. Big 45 mins, which it turned out to be, players were not putting in the effort required. And.anything other than a win would face heaped the pressure on the manager, and he admits himself he's concerned about the first half application... Big game Wednesday

48385296_1170486746466451_705984098228764672_n.jpg

Me too, expected so much more, especially goals.
takes a while for some players to get used to either the size of the club,new style of play,even simply new team mates and the way they interplay. better players than eros have needed time to bed in.it's simply madness to write the boy off after 8/12 weeks.come on bears think about it. think big hately?took him a full season.he arrived after a injury lay off too.

Watched it in work with a septic work mate.

Was adamant he ‘didn’t care’.
Young lad I know didn’t go to the septic game on Wednesday and watched the Rangers instead.
He said he finished work and might be able to make it but chose not to.
Don’t care?
We’re what keeps them going.

Grezda, lets be honest, isn’t showing why we’d consider bringing him to Ibrox. The best thing I can say about him right now is I wish he was a loan signing
We’ve got to give him, any player, a bit more time than this.
Especially a foreign player.
Not every player, very few players, make a start like Laudrup.

takes a while for some players to get used to either the size of the club,new style of play,even simply new team mates and the way they interplay. better players than eros have needed time to bed in.it's simply madness to write the boy off after 8/12 weeks.come on bears think about it. think big hately?took him a full season.he arrived after a injury lay off too.
Hope you are right, I was highly impressed by the obligatory youtube clip on him pre debut :D

Like most of us I thought we were staring down a defeat after the 1st half performance,still couldn't see a victory at 1-1 after their keeper pulled off a couple of great saves but we did and Alfie once again steps up.
I just hope the squad can take heart and perform for their lives in the next 2 matches before the break.

Sant
Like most of us I thought we were staring down a defeat after the 1st half performance,still couldn't see a victory at 1-1 after their keeper pulled off a couple of great saves but we did and Alfie once again steps up.
I just hope the squad can take heart and perform for their lives in the next 2 matches before the break.
morelos booked for %^*& all

Great atmosphere in the Green Man after the game but, Christ, there were some unhappy Bears before that first goal. Wee shout out to my pal who left the pub at half-time to put £20 on Morelos to score our first goal and the Rangers to win 2-1 but changed his mind.

He was still happy at the end!

I got what I asked for pre match...."Any Kind Of Win Will Do".....more of the same in the next two games score wise, but let's be a bit more positive for 90 minutes please Rangers.

Absolutely mate.

People forget that the likes of Naismith was absolutely honking for us for the best part of 18 months, thankfully Walter knew better and persevered with him.

Last edited:
Stats show three points gained. These are the sort of games that win championships. Never give up. Never surrender. Ready for next two big games.

Good 3 points. The wee Buffalo got us out of a hole today Remarkably we have the best away record in the Scottish Premiership. My opinion is that if we had been playing with two through the middle it would have been a lot better as well. Please just win these next two games Rangers.

Great atmosphere in the Green Man after the game but, Christ, there were some unhappy Bears before that first goal. Wee shout out to my pal who left the pub at half-time to put £20 on Morelos to score our first goal and the Rangers to win 2-1 but changed his mind.

He was still happy at the end!

Green Man Islington???

I'm well chuffed today. We played garbage first half, and will play garbage again before the end of the season. But........

It wasn't working and we changed it up. We FOUGHT back into the game. Scraped it over the line and are 1 point off the top. One concern for me, Alfie is scoring his way to the EPL.

Good 3 points. The wee Buffalo got us out of a hole today Remarkably we have the best away record in the Scottish Premiership. My opinion is that if we had been playing with two through the middle it would have been a lot better as well. Please just win these next two games Rangers.

Behave with that away record talk. That doesnt suit the republican media agenda

BBC website reckons Rangers had 62% possession, we clearly won, Morelos scored a double ........but only three St J players scored LESS than El Bufalo in the player ratings. ☺ Clearly the BBC voters are of a different persuasion.

You sir are a complete clown when I wake up in the morning my beloved Gers will still have won the three points I will still have the same opinion about the match thread don't have a crystal ball but no point in posting till games finished makes it sweeter when Tim lovers get proved wrong, but I'm sure you know that.
When the insults start that's when i know iv'e proved my point.

We sit just a point off the top despite our performances being inconsistent for most of the season. Our best spell was earlier in the season when the first eleven was kind of settled with only the odd change here and there but recently, last couple of months, the gaffer has had to change out some 3-4-5 players at every line up which makes for indifferent and inconsistent performances. We know the quality is not great with some of the players so it's credit to all that we are still in a healthy position. SG knows what is needed to get us to number one and we all need to be patient and cut some slack meantime.

I was actually surprised to find that out. Best away record!!

Back