Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Eq9zuwO.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

Gutted I’m missing all of this, won’t even catch it on RTV - flying back from Malaga tomorrow, flight is 11:55 local time and due into Edinburgh at 14:20 UK time.

stupid time to have a flight!

0-3 to the Champions
Alfie, Davis, Goodson to score

Saints are playing quite well recently so I'll be delighted with three points and no injuries. I'll take a 2-1 Rangers.

We need to kick on now after beating the filth.
A confident performance against a side who've lost a couple of key men.
2-0 the teds

Hopefully another early goal like Ross County game. That would force St Johmstone to be more adventurous and play into our style.

I think 2 or 3- 0 to the bears but st Johnstone have only lost one game in the league so far which has me slightly concerned.

However, listening to H&H match review StJohnstone team is significantly reduced due to the sale of best players and Middleton is ineligible. So should pull it off.....

Looking forward to having us back! Interested to see what type of team we put out with a strong squad available.

They've not had the results but they did look impressive in their European games against stronger opposition. The loss of Kerr and McCann will surely hurt them.

It’ll be a tough game. We need to be on it and score first.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Aribo Morelos Kent

I’d go with Arfield for extra fight and Aribo for holding and linking further up the pitch.

0-2 Aribo and Morelos

Any 3 points will do, a 2 goal cushion as early as possible makes for better viewing please and thank you Rangers. Intae them from the off!

Hopefully another early goal like Ross County game. That would force St Johmstone to be more adventurous and play into our style.

I think 2 or 3- 0 to the bears but st Johnstone have only lost one game in the league so far which has me slightly concerned.

However, listening to H&H match review StJohnstone team is significantly reduced due to the sale of best players and Middleton is ineligible. So should pull it off.....
They've drawn the other 3, so hardly in form. I don't know why the pessimism with some has hit so hard this year

5:00am alarm set. just watched Relentle55 and it’s put me right in the mood. 8:55pm as I text feel like I want to go to bed just now so the game comes quickly

Team prediciton:

McLaughlin; Tav, Balogun, Simpson, Barisic; Kamara, Davis, Lundstrum; Roofe, Morelos, Aribo

0-2 Aribo and Roofe

STJ are going to kick us, rattle us, play for free kicks, burn the clock and generally try to stop the game from actually flowing for any length of time. Rangers must play with enough zip to take the control away from all of those spoiler tactics and grasp it firmly within their own sphere of influence.

Patience may be required but playing with composure and purpose will bring a goal and when it does STJ will be forced to abandon the bus and take a taxi to tankingville.

It feels like too long since Rangers last played, probably due to the great result in the last game and all the off field drama in-between. I just want to watch us play with some style, score some goals, win the game and get back to no.1 from where we shall not be moved.

Seems ages since we last played. Buzzing for this one. Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Roll on KO… Cmon the bears!! A strong performance with a few goals will lead us into Thursday nicely but settle for 3 points by any means..

Back