Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
2TEFgPj.png

Last edited:
If Thursday night doesn't give this team the lift we've all been waiting for, God knows what will.
Fancy us for a decent win tomorrow.
3-0 - Hagi, Morelos, Kamberi

3 points and hopefully a good performance.

Kamara and Davis out from Thursday. Jack and Airbo to start. Don’t think we need Jack and Davis starting against St Johnstone.

Last edited:
I usually don't care who scores as long as Rangers win.
But this time I really hope Alfredo gets a couple as he needs it and so do we.

Have been too busy to catch up on news last couple of days, is Borna ok for tomorrow after his injury against Braga?

Have been too busy to catch up on news last couple of days, is Borna ok for tomorrow after his injury against Braga?
Sadly no, a confirmed absentee. Must, must win. We need to pull a Braga esque comeback in the league now. Stranger things have happened.

This match will be a litmus test to see whether or not we have turned a corner. The Braga match was almost a ’do or die’ situation. We came through that and it seems to have kick-started the fight back. We have no alternative but to ’keep believing’.

3 points and maybe as a bonus an impartial referee to apply rules equally
Damn I’m still half sleeping just 3 points

I managed to get a ticket yesterday Bus leaves at 10.30am.

Surely we are due a big SPL performance and by the law of averages for the Tim’s to drop points? I don’t even know who and when they are playing since it seems every time I take the trouble to find out they win easily.

I managed to get a ticket yesterday Bus leaves at 10.30am.

Surely we are due a big SPL performance and by the law of averages for the Tim’s to drop points? I don’t even know who and when they are playing since it seems every time I take the trouble to find out they win easily.
They are playing at home with a proven cheat of a referee in charge.

They're not dropping any points today.

Obviously I'll take any win no matter how scrappy, but just for once I'd love to see us take our first few chances and end up in cruise control after 30 minutes allowing the manager the luxury of resting key players with the others playing the 2nd half at training pace :)) .

I suppose we can all dream.

In an ideal world we could get the game won in the first half,then rest a few players

Just a win is all that’s needed but plenty goals would be better.

Would take the 3 pts any way they come, but would really like Morelos to get a goal. He needs it.

Back