• Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
sm3CjLb.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

2-0 us.

St Johnstone tends to be a slog, shite pitch, windy and cold. Albeit, watched the 1-0 game from last season earlier and we created far more chances than I remembered.

Just get the win and up the road.

WTF is Viaplay Sports,every time I think I have the Tv channels covered another one pops up and I am screwed again.
One goal win for us cagey stuff I suspect .

Reckon we’ll see a few changes tomorrow. Personally I’d go with:

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Davies
Barisic

Tillman
Jack
Lowry

Kent
Morelos
Wright

Would be good to give the likes of Colak and Souttar some minutes once we are comfortable. 3-0 to the teddy’s.

Our strongest available team tomorrow, which currently is....

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Davies
Barisic

Jack
Lundstram

Sakala
Tillman
Kent

Morelos

Souttar and Colak should add some depth to the bench.
3-0 to the Teddies.

Bus leaving southside 11.30am and booked into a pub in Blackford.

Stretcher bearers at the ready!
B-D

Cup games vital this season. No mucking about, they’re going to be up for a battle and we’ve got to match them. A professional 2-0 win and in the draw for the next round.

St Johnstone have been pretty awful since they beat us before the World Cup break culminating in an embarrassing performance against Livingston at the weekend. In theory this should be a routine victory if there is such a thing anymore.

I think the safest view to take is we will make it hard for ourselves but just get over the line. We will lose a stupid needless goal.

As always I want a straight forward away win, can’t remember what that’s like that now though!

2-0

Tillman and Sakala

Be nice to get a full 90-minute performance from us and a few goals. Just a comfortable, low-stress game. We don't ask for much.

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Davies Devine
Tillman Jack Lowry
Sakala Morelos Kent

I think this will be another absolute slog. We seem to hate late kick offs (and early ones) so I will say a battling 2-0 with a fair few nervy moments.

That of a 5 nil scudding

McCrorie *
Tav goldson davies Devine
Kamara jack tillman
Kent Morelos Sakala

*don’t know if McCrorie is fit but if he is he should get his chance after Wednesday

2-0

Anyone willing to swap a North stand ticket for a South (Ormond) stand ticket (or vice versa) please drop me a message (looking to stand with a pal).

A catalogue of missed chances by us and a series of long punts up the park by them. They will be playing for free kicks and corners and the majority will result in them rattling off about five Rangers players before being cleared.

3-0 if we score early. Would love a game where I am not dreading that last minute corner.

Our record in cups recently is poor. We need our players to go for it today, and expect a very tough game.
We need to move on and drop the ‘baggage’ from this and return to our Rangers winning mentality.

In the last 3 cups we have competed for we have lost one in a penalty shoot-out, won the Scottish Cup and now anticipate beating the fhilth next month.

We need to move on and drop the ‘baggage’ from this and return to our Rangers winning mentality.

In the last 3 cups we have competed for we have lost one in a penalty shoot-out, won the Scottish Cup and now anticipate beating the fhilth next month.
We still have to do better. And it's going to be a tough game.

Back