MOTM Poll St Johnstone v Rangers - 17:30 Saturday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank %^*& for that. Let's get some fucking signings in the door now Rangers. Too many of those players shouldn't be near our starting XI.

Didn't feel under threat at any point and it was an easy enough win after the goal, but it was a slog on our part and we keep making these games so much harder than they need to be.

that was absolutely dire and once again we give the opposition a few sniffs at goal in the final 10mins of the match.

Combination of poor opposition with pishy tactics and a crap reffed game.

No excuses for our performance. We need a spark but we're on a good run of results with that level of play

Im sure the songs also annoyed you .

It’s Saturday. We are through. Yes it wasn’t pretty. Lots of positives though.

You aren’t happy with the positives though

Where did I say anything about songs ?

I don’t have a problem with any songs.

Sounds like you have a bee in your bonnet and you’re wanting to pass off your objections about other people’s views onto me

I will always take a Rangers win but this is nowhere near good enough. We are so ponderous in midfield. The only difference is we have Davies and Goldson fit to shore up the defence and prevent the draws we were getting with Gio.

In the next 7-10 days we will find out if the board have given up on this season or not, because this group aren’t close to good enough creatively.

After that game is the time Rangers need to complain about Alan Muir.
There were a large number of decisions that you could clearly highlight that were really wrong, and need to be questioned.
The big questions come over his competence, and his potential bias.

Barasic had a sound game.

Tav still struggling to get the bll past the first man.

Kamara look disinterested.

Referee was a joke and so one sided, booked Tillman for a so called obstruction then dosnt give a similar foul to Rangers.

4 games in a row away from Ibrox including 120mins and a plastic pitch. Was always going to be a tough slog. Clean sheet tonight and a win. We move on to next game and thankfully in 7 days for a bit of rest and hopefully with new players

We trundled over the line but it's another win.

Pitch was a bit of a leveller i felt.
Just looking forward to some real urgency in the first half.

Back