MOTM Poll St Johnstone v Rangers - 17:30 Saturday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reminds me so much of the gio era at the start . Went unbeaten to the piggery results were good but we all could see the faults looking back . Right now the results are ok but performances show we have major issues still if Beale is to avoid the same situation once the new manager bounce ends

Reminds me so much of the gio era at the start . Went unbeaten to the piggery results were good but we all could see the faults looking back . Right now the results are ok but performances show we have major issues still if Beale is to avoid the same situation once the new manager bounce ends
Cheers mate, I was having a good night, enjoying the victory, until I read that.

Have a night off and give your face a rest. You will feel better for it.

You can come back in the morning and moan all you want.

A win, clean sheet, "Micheal Stewart you're a wan*er" and now 'Take the floor' on BBC Radio Shortbread. Carlsberg doing Saturday nights now apparently!
Used to love Take the Floor when it was Robbie Shepherd.

It was a highlight of the week and I enjoyed it so much that Shepherd was the only Aberdeen fan that I would've phoned 999 for if his house was on fire.

But that new guy's a wank

Also miss that loopy woman on West Sound who used to play things like "I'm a cat, I'm a cat, I'm a Glesga cat, and my name is Sam the Skull".

That show was even better than Take the Floor because it was ridiculous and hilarious all the way through, whereas Take the Floor starts with ace "ta-daaaaaaahh" stuff, then it does utter crap with some woman singing some really slow shite.

Yeah, OK mate, enjoy Chapel tomorrow nd pray for 4 new players this week.

There are echoes for sure.

7 wins on the bounce against "the rest", similar level of difficulty of fixtures.

At that stage after the winter break, it starts melting down for Gio. He then draws two of the next three before losing at Parkhead and the league is pretty much done from then on in.

Need to keep in mind Beale's already had a game Vs celtic albeit it Ibrox and we played well in spells and certainly didn't capitulate.

Next 2-4 fixtures will determine who's had the stronger start. I fancy we'll "get away with it" a bit this time by strengthening the squad properly.

We were absolute gash yesterday but I agree with Beale in that we have came off the back off a tough week in 3 away fixtures on shit pitches and we have 3 victories

Now have a free midweek to integrate any new signings

Last Sunday and yesterday are the worst conditioned pitches I've seen us play on in a long time.

It was impossible to play any sort of fluent football.
celtic had the same issue last Saturday too and really struggled, as Kilmarnock definitely created the best chances in their semi final.

Throw in Wednesday night's artificial pitch that was actually starting to freeze during the game and I'm just delighted to get 3 wins out of the 3 games.

It'll be good to get back to Ibrox on Saturday and a good playing surface.

The only way we will see improvements in the team is when we get quicker midfielders and quicker attackers in we will see much the same type of football till that happens.
I'm happy we are winning now without playing the most attractive football.

Quite frankly, the performance last night was dreadful. However, we won and that to me is really all that matters at the end of the day. Find a way to win. Our new signings / returns from injury should see an upturn in performance. I’d still rather win ugly than lose with an ‘astonishingly brilliant’ performance :))

Went for Borna as I could only see the right and left wings due to the Ultra Flag being in my view for 90% of the game and it definitely wasn't Tav.

There are echoes for sure.

7 wins on the bounce against "the rest", similar level of difficulty of fixtures.

At that stage after the winter break, it starts melting down for Gio. He then draws two of the next three before losing at Parkhead and the league is pretty much done from then on in.

Need to keep in mind Beale's already had a game Vs celtic albeit it Ibrox and we played well in spells and certainly didn't capitulate.

Next 2-4 fixtures will determine who's had the stronger start. I fancy we'll "get away with it" a bit this time by strengthening the squad properly.
There's no comparison between the two.

Gio came into a team at the top of the league, albeit one that had struggled for most of the season for any consistency. However, he went into the New Year 6 points to the good.

Beale has came into a team that was already runners up.

As for starts? It's good finishes we need.

Sniff sniff KDS no missing u

Back