• Defoe/Bassey

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
6Y5RQGB.png

Last edited:
Before anyone goes looking, the game hasn't appeared as available to purchase on RangersTV as yet. Hopefully later this evening (Tuesday). EDIT: 2 Day Unlimited Pass now available for purchase in RangersTV. Remember, VPN required for this game.

On another note, that looks a good run of form from St Johnstone. We could have two tough games ahead. I don't expect a deluge of goals, put it that way.

Last edited:
Going to be weird not seeing the game, but more than likely will be end of season stuff with both teams resting key players.

Would like to think our back up players are a lot better than theirs!

Fancy Hagi to score and a 2-0 win.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

This will be no stroll in the park, I expect a really hard 90 minutes.

With the right attitude throughout the team, we should have enough to prevail.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

McGregor
Tav
Helander
Goldson
Borna

Kamara
Hagi
Aribo

kent
Roofe
Alfie

Assuming Patterson is suspended ( not sure when the hearing is but regardless we could be doing with getting our captain game time for the Scottish cup run in )

McGregor
Tav
Helander
Goldson
Borna

Kamara
Hagi
Aribo

kent
Roofe
Alfie

Assuming Patterson is suspended ( not sure when the hearing is but regardless we could be doing with getting our captain game time for the Scottish cup run in )

Kamara would need to put in some shift out of possession if that was the midfield.

Can't see it happening tbh.

It will depend partly whether Saints believe they need to have a go. If this happens it could be a more open and entertaining game. However, they’ll have one eye on Sunday, so in all probability they’ll stack their defence and try and hit on the break. It’s then up to us to yet again break them down. I suspect SG will field a different team from those against the earl haigs. Hagi for Arfield, for example. Maybe Wright from the start. A relaxing win would be nice :))

They are going to be resting players, the ones that get a game are going to tackling hard so let's protect our key players and win the cup.

McLaughlin
Tav/Patterson Goldson Helander Borna
Aribo Zungu Kamara
Hagi Kent
Roofe

I've posted a couple of times before now
& I know it sounds odd considering St.J's league position & run of results - but all that said - I've actually been impressed by their overall game plan - their ability to keep the ball - play on the ground - attack when the occasion arises - play to their limited strengths & avoid most of their weaknesses

It seems to me they've got the right approach - but maybe without having the quality of player to convert their efforts into results

We shouldn't take them lightly - although we're obviously capable of wiping the floor with them - providing we turn up

It will depend partly whether Saints believe they need to have a go. If this happens it could be a more open and entertaining game. However, they’ll have one eye on Sunday, so in all probability they’ll stack their defence and try and hit on the break. It’s then up to us to yet again break them down. I suspect SG will field a different team from those against the earl haigs. Hagi for Arfield, for example. Maybe Wright from the start. A relaxing win would be nice :))
Wright did the presser q and a. Usually* an indicator the player will start.

* Usually means usually :p

Roofe , Wright , Zungu . Itten and Hagi should start.
Whilst I mostly agree, might be hard to get Roofe, Wright, Itten and Hagi in the front 3 and I'm not sure you could put Hagi in a middle 3 of Zungu and one other. Maybe we could get away with it.

We definitely need to make changes. Just dunno if that's too many in the middle and front 3s.

Whilst I mostly agree, might be hard to get Roofe, Wright, Itten and Hagi in the front 3 and I'm not sure you could put Hagi in a middle 3 of Zungu and one other. Maybe we could get away with it.

We definitely need to make changes. Just dunno if that's too many in the middle and front 3s.
Zungu will be suspended. The ban might be reduced but no chance it’s getting completely lifted.

Pity Jack is injured because the time he and Zungu played together they looked solid and we could have risked playing Hagi in front of them in a midfield three.

Need to go into tonight's game with the same attitude and determination as on Sunday. Going, as usual, 3-1 the Sons of William.
C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!

2-1 to the Glasgow Rangers, Goldson and Alfredo.
St.j,a tight wee unit, with players playing for new contracts.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Helander
Borna

Arfield
Kamara
Aribo

Hagi
Roofe
Wright

Rest time for Davis, Kent and Morelos.

What’s the record for least goals conceded in a league season? We must be close to it another thing to aim for along with completing the league season undefeated

Back