Match Thread ** St Johnstone v Rangers - 19:45 27th Feb - BT Sports **

I hope these rumours of John being injured are False but I think Alves should start cause we need him for Celtic game. I recon 3-1 to the Famous. WATP

But he's all right footed, Halliday is the logical choice.
I’d read Martin could play both sides so suggested Martin as he’d be more match fit and it would give Alves a chance to come back in. But aye for the longer term Halliday would be the logical choice as we’d be sacrificing the option to attack using Martin.

Need the 3 points keep the pressure up will be bittery disappointed if we don't win this game

A win for us - Morelos to score - to get three points and keep up the pressure on the scum.

I’d read Martin could play both sides so suggested Martin as he’d be more match fit and it would give Alves a chance to come back in. But aye for the longer term Halliday would be the logical choice as we’d be sacrificing the option to attack using Martin.

He used to play right back but don't think he would even be up to that now.

The usual plethora of forecast of a comfortable victory. As per usual, I will disagree. An awful game on a freezing night is what I forecast. I will be happy to come away with any sort of victory - and no injuries/suspensions.

1-2 to The Rangers.
Wish I was going for crucifixion, I've been hanging upside down for 10 years you lucky, lucky bastard! :cool:

Pay attention as I don't want to be annoyed during the match :

Do not post the following guff :

Schoolboy error
Never a defender
Never a goalkeeper
Windass is missing
Should OF scored

Right, will add to the list later.

Last edited:

Schoolboy error
Never a defender
Never a goalkeeper
Windass in missing
Should OF scored

It's should OFF scored.

Schoolboy error
Never a defender
Never a goalkeeper
Windass in missing
Should OF scored

Probably best avoiding this thread then, if we don’t go ahead after 30 seconds everyone’s shite and folk are bouncing off the walls:D

Tough game tonight one would imagine.

Go in to it full of confident and it's one we must simply win.

Come on Rangers, big performance tonight.

Schoolboy error
Never a defender
Never a goalkeeper
Windass in missing
Should OF scored

Could just not read this then? Probably easier.

It feel like 3 tests. We’ve had the big hearts game at Ibrox and passed, then a tricky evening tie in Perth, then the boss fight against Diablo FC.

Would love to see us continue our enjoyable form, but all that matters is coming home with three points on what could be a tricky evening.

If we can get a couple of goals early on I think we'll cruise it. I feel much better about our attacking options. There is enough creativity to break down stubborn defenses.

I think we are all still apprehensive about whether this team has the mettle when the pressure is on but there is no question in my mind that this game will be a formality if they want it bad enough.

Tin-Hat on here but I actually believe st.j can play a decent game when they want to -
In other words underestimate them at your peril - they are no push-overs and we might need to be at our best to make certain of the points here
I'd feel better if we went for the jugular from the off & make them chase the game from the start
Hope we're up for it because I can't see it being easy

Any win will do, but given the coditions it would be great to get a couple of goals early doors and then control the game without taking any undue risks.

Back