Votes: 57 5.2%
  • Aribo

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 210 19.1%
  • Bassey

Votes: 51 4.6%

• Total voters
I watch us and can’t help but be impressed.

But but but but Jackie McNamara doesn’t think we’re a good side.

tenor.gif
Yes and Celtic reserves just got beaten by AC Milan school boys team!

What actually goes through the minds of those at the BBC, this is the shite they come away with in their report.

The Ibrox club rode their luck at times after James Tavernier's 19th-minute penalty broke the deadlock.
Why do they ignore all the away wins we've had in the qualifying rounds, but seem to concentrate only on the group stages,we've beaten better teams than Liege.

Rode our luck that much they never had a shot on target, where is the praise for that alone ? A team that hasn't lost at home in Europe for 6yrs, 1pt off the top of the Belgium league, a very capable team, yet BBC thinks we rode our luck because they hit the bar once and cheated to hit it again.

What actually goes through the minds of those at the BBC, this is the shite they come away with in their report.

Why do they ignore all the away wins we've had in the qualifying rounds, but seem to concentrate only on the group stages,we've beaten better teams than Liege.

Rode our luck that much they never had a shot on target, where is the praise for that alone ? A team that hasn't lost at home in Europe for 6yrs, 1pt off the top of the Belgium league, a very capable team, yet BBC thinks we rode our luck because they hit the bar once and cheated to hit it again.
Do not give oxygen to the fire, ignore everything attributed to that organisation. Look at how they are funded demand by menace, and if you don't know any better they will tell you it's a £1000 fine. PISH.
Anywho What a fuckn goal, Rangers you are the best thank you for another glorious night I could get used to this

Thanks Rangers for an absolutely amazing week. A win at the piggery and then a fine win in Belgium tonight against a team with a good recent home record.
AC Milan winning at the piggery was also a nice wee bonus.
We Are The People !!

Voted Arfield he broke up attacks provided attacking options and surprised he had energy left at end..By the way maybe even the ref making it a pleasure to play tonight as he handled game well,especially as conditions worsened.

Have to agree...compare with their scum report.

'Their spark, coupled with a switch to four at the back later in the half, changed this game as Milan began to creak.

The impressive Diego Laxalt volleyed just over in a warning shot, before Elyounoussi's short run and header from a Christie corner stirred hopes of a comeback. One can only imagine the response if Celtic Park was not lying empty.

With just over 10 minutes to play, Milan quivered and retreated. Celtic probed and pushed, but could not find a leveller their second-half display may just about have deserved.'

It was a pity the rain spoiled the pitch as we were starting to play really well and it looked like being end to end for the last 1/2 hour. No doubt the ref was instructed to complete the match because of the COVID situation. We were in the lead before the game became a lottery so we deserved to win. That Roofe goal will stay with me for the rest of my life. Absolutely fantastic by the Rangers team tonight.

What a week, couldn’t have asked for anything else from these lads. Quite honestly Roofe’s goal is one of the best I’ve ever seen, hit it with so much power and accuracy. Tops beckham’s without a doubt.

Onto Sunday now, got to keep ticking these games off with 3 points.

I thought Kamara was very efficient in the midfield, in fact Jack and Arfield were as well.

I thought Kent kept at it, despite not a lot working for him on the night. Same with Buff. But I think it's time for Roofe.

Defensive back 6 (including Bassey) were brilliant.

Got a bit shambolic in the 2nd half with the pissing rain and the pitch, but we were never out of control.

And that Roofe goal was about as good as it gets as a sweetner.

If you have vpn service various foreign commentaries of the goal

They wont work without VPN

Belgium - Full aggro vid also

France

Italy - no comm, no Rhob

USA

ESPN Deportes cant get a working country

Marca spain

Last edited:
It was a pity the rain spoiled the pitch as we were starting to play really well and it looked like being end to end for the last 1/2 hour. No doubt the ref was instructed to complete the match because of the COVID situation. We were in the lead before the game became a lottery so we deserved to win. That Roofe goal will stay with me for the rest of my life. Absolutely fantastic by the Rangers team tonight.

If it was a league game it would have been abandoned. The ball was not moving. It's a whole lot of bother to replay a euro game.

Regards MOTM Tav was excellent again.
What is it that no EPL club have come for him?
I watch a lot of EPL games and when I look at attacking full backs down there they are of the same style and skill as Tavenier.
He's English too, a £15m bid for him might have tested us but not to get that bid is odd.

I watch a lot of EPL games and when I look at attacking full backs down there they are of the same style and skill as Tavenier.
He's English too, a £15m bid for him might have tested us but not to get that bid is odd.
He is in great form right now but think back to last season. Tav can, could?, be a a bit of a bomb scare; he is inclined to make dreadful defensive errors. To be clear I hope we keep him and no-one comes in for him but I do not think he is seen as an EPL player.
I hope he is not sen as an EPL player in fact! I would rather he stayed with us.

We won tonight without our best and most important player. Steve Davis is on his last legs and needs to be nursed through the season

I watched the papes tonight which I don't normally do but I knew they'd get beat. They were walking off the park laughing and joking with the Milan players not giving a phuck.

The league is ours.

MOTM... didn’t see enough of the match to vote....
But I must say reading through the posts and seeing so many different players being singled out by posters makes me appreciate this squad even more
#55B410

It was shaping up to be a "standard" win where we'd talk about the weather for a while, now, it'll live with us forever.

Like the weekend, defence and midfield very good

Up top, pretty poor. Mainly Morelos as I felt Kent and Hagi were involved.

No idea what is up with Morelos but he badly needs benched for his own good as right now he is playing like a guy that’s won a competition to play for us
Totally lacking in confidence. There was one point in first half where he was a couple of yards outside of the six yard box. Arfield passed to him and he had clear sight of goal/looked like an open goal in front of him and he passed it back to Arfield - who had three players near him. It didn’t replay that one on TV - I was dumbstruck that’s he didn’t have a shot.

How good is it to be a bear the now. Fucking love my club. Been swaggering about like Connor Mcgregor the day.

Whilst Morelos isn't firing on all cylinders in front of goal, I really appreciate the work he is going through for the team. His hold up play is excellent and brings in others and links well.

A few goals and he'll be back - even better than he's ever been.

Totally lacking in confidence. There was one point in first half where he was a couple of yards outside of the six yard box. Arfield passed to him and he had clear sight of goal/looked like an open goal in front of him and he passed it back to Arfield - who had three players near him. It didn’t replay that one on TV - I was dumbstruck that’s he didn’t have a shot.
Yes he should have shot, but you mean the 18 yard box :))

Coop's solo effort in 1979, will probably remain the most wonderful piece of individual skill in a Rangers goal I'll ever witness.

I've seen, as we all have, absolute screamers, from everyone from Alex Miller to Jorg Albertz and everyone in between. And before.

But we will NEVER see a goal like that goal last night. The skill, which looked at hold up play in beating a couple of opponents was brilliant on its own, given the time of the game.

Then there's that wee lookup and then the power and accuracy of the shot, which was up there with anything we've ever seen.

Like Coop's we will be talking about this one for as long as our generations keep on 'generationing'!

The goal of this century? Has to be up there.

Just looked through the posts before, during and after the game. Several posters offering carnal homosexual dalliances to all and sundry, several brothers openly blaspheming, several with shite patter about the roof on fire and yet more offering coaching advice to the players- like they've got an iPhone in their socks. TBF Erskine Bear seems to have got through to Roofe right before the goal.

It's actually brilliant though.

What would it have been like to be there with 50,000 Bears. Hately at Elland Road for WTF are you doing? Coop in the LCF, for what a strike, Nissy v Brugge for WTF that could go in, Lovencrans in the SCF for is that in the net?, Big Tam in the SCF for, yes it's freaking in, Wee Rod v's Dortmund, for what a goal. Nacho v's Fiorentina for reaction.

It was shaping up to be a "standard" win where we'd talk about the weather for a while, now, it'll live with us forever.
Goal goes straight down in history. In decades to come people will be on here talking about kemar roofes goal

Whilst Morelos isn't firing on all cylinders in front of goal, I really appreciate the work he is going through for the team. His hold up play is excellent and brings in others and links well.

A few goals and he'll be back - even better than he's ever been.
Some lovely touches and passes, he must be a nightmare to play against.

Back