St. Midden - Sheep highlights

HMS.Temple.Garden

this is essential viewing!

Broon sightings include a goal he knew nothing about, lifting his hands to opponents at the Sheep 2nd goal, getting sent to the shop for the milk at St. Mirren's equalizer.

and on another note, David Bates was poor as it gets, state of him at that 3rd goal.

this is essential viewing!

Broon sightings include a goal he knew nothing about, lifting his hands to opponents at the Sheep 2nd goal, getting sent to the shop for the milk at St. Mirren's equalizer.

and on another note, David Bates was poor as it gets, state of him at that 3rd goal.

TBF to Broon, he looked completely confused (even more than usual) when running back to centre after his "goal". :D :D :D

I liked David Bates.
He may not have had enough to play for a winning Rangers team, but he was a decent defender if not blessed in the skill department.
I hope he finds his form, especially for the visit of Filth FC.
I still wish the lad well.

You're in trouble when you have to rely on an 18-year-old right-back being your main creative threat.

19 chances created for Ramsey so far this season — that makes him joint top with Abada and two ahead of Tav.

Bates seems on that evidence to has regressed ;

How the Sheep thought this washed up school bully Kebab muncher was the answer to their future ......is delicious.

I watched the game and there defence is absolutely honking with no one taking any responsibility and no defender helping out another. It looks like a defence that is clueless on how to do their jobs. Bates and Mccrorie were awful in their defence duties with mccrorie ok when on the ball , but when it came to defending the goals he had no urgency or commitment. They were both at fault for the goals.

we have the chance to put 5 past Aberdeen if we wake up a bit. Quick passing and movement will destroy this defence.

Back