Kilmarnock and St Mirren points deduction

And the SPFL notch up another episode in their shambolic regime. I've seen amateur leagues run better than this shower of impostors.

As someone else said on here the other day, they are a bawhair away from being regarded the same as the League of Wales. Although that is probably harsh on the League of Wales.

I agree that other teams should not be handed 3-0 wins but today’s decision is not the right outcome
If St Mirren & Kilmarnock broke protocols then they should be punished. Points deductions can be handed out without other teams being awarded points.
That’s what should have happened to them and the scum also
You've answered your own point.

Spfl statement

A spokesperson for the SPFL said: “We note the decisions of the Scottish FA Appellate Tribunal in relation to the sanctions imposed on Kilmarnock FC and St Mirren FC by an independent SPFL Tribunal.

"We will reschedule the three matches as soon as reasonably practicable, in line with the decisions. We await written reasons for the decisions from the Scottish FA Appellate Tribunal.”

Reactions: o7o
My only concern now is it will be free reign for any team to have a few key players out and claim they cant fulfil the fixture.

Spfl statement

A spokesperson for the SPFL said: “We note the decisions of the Scottish FA Appellate Tribunal in relation to the sanctions imposed on Kilmarnock FC and St Mirren FC by an independent SPFL Tribunal.

"We will reschedule the three matches as soon as reasonably practicable, in line with the decisions. We await written reasons for the decisions from the Scottish FA Appellate Tribunal.”
Does that mean the clubs can go to Dubai and %^*& the re-schedule?

We need to get this league wrapped up and then set about gutting this SPFL board.

Do it from a position of strength this time.

A shower of incompetent and corrupt bastards that are paid a fortune for the shambolic running of our game.

Dunno how our support in general feel, but I personally am absolutely sick of it.

They are making a complete mockery of our game and turning it in an embarrassment.

It’s an absolute joke that Doncaster can continually run our game into the ground without any consequence.

The lack of accountability is frightening.

Commonsense prevails. 3-0 forfeits are only valid in 2 leg knockout ties. You can't do that in a league, FFS! Motherwell got lifted right out of the relegation area because they happened to be opposition against both sides. Totally unfair on Ross County or Hamilton or whoever.

Play the games even if it means 3 or 4 in the same week for the offending clubs.

If points are to be used in punishment then deduct points from games played, in the same way as admin.

Dunno how our support in general feel, but I personally am absolutely sick of it.

They are making a complete mockery of our game and turning it in an embarrassment.

It’s an absolute joke that Doncaster can continually run our game into the ground without any consequence.

Rangers fans need to be more aggressive & take these people on.

No abuse, but be determined & polite.

Or things won’t change.

And yes, so does the club if it isn’t fighting in the background, because this country is now corrupt.

Fuqin sick of the Tail wagging the Dog up here. What scares me now, is what will the Charlatans in charge of our game will think of next. All I know is it will be to the detriment of the clubs who's name doesn't begin with Celtic.

We need to get this league wrapped up and then set about gutting this SPFL board.

Do it from a position of strength this time.

A shower of incompetent and corrupt bastards that are paid a fortune for the shambolic running of our game.
A season later we hopefully have more dirt on them as well

The events last April were disgusting and should have seen the end of them.

Clubs admitting they had been bribed. Clubs admitting to journalists that they were scared to put their head above the parapet and go against the cabal. Then the whole Dundee vote scandal.

It was lie after lie on an almost daily basis until they forced through that resolution to hand the filth a title.

This decision today is absolutely the correct decision, but the incompetence that got them here in the first place and the backtracking now that the filth have been embroiled in similar breaches just shows them up for what they are.

As i said, we should be waiting until we are in a position of strength this time and then making moves to empty the whole lot of them.

We need a root and branch overhaul to ensure our game is run fair and proper going forward.

Was always going to happen - means no retrospective punishment for the bheasts and their Dubai trip can now be forgotten.

Of course the charges have been rescinded. It would have meant they would need to dish out punishment to their favourite club

Another decision released by the football authorities on a Fri evening....... ’sorry, we’re closed for further comment’.

Whilst I see the sense in the outcome, this abortion of a governing body needs ripped apart - a fu(king joke.

Corrupt to the fuckin core...absolute stick on that this was going to happen...Its corruption right in front of everyone and they don't give a flying fu@k. Mark my word they will do everything to stop us getting 55 and I mean everything . If they do there will be civil unrest God help them

So Rangers have been the most punished club during the pandemic.
Losing 2 players for 7 games each. Yes they broke rules but it never affected club.
Bolingoli played a game when he should have been isolating, potentially infecting not only his own team but also Kilmarnock. What did he get 3 game ban?
Someone at the clib need to raise this
100 % correct and I know we choose to accept it and they were very wrong but the punishment is
total different from everyone else.

So. Burning question is why did our players receive bans and not a fine for the club or the individual players?
It will be most interesting to see what punishment is dished out to them for their ADMITTED breaches......
Making things up as you go along. It's such fun!
Sick of them. If we can't gut them both we need out. Euro league, down south.....I don't care. This is now beyond a joke up here. Last seasons escapades just reinforced the sheer level of corruption. It is astonishing.
The only thing that we can do to inflict pain is to keep winning.

Corrupt to the fuckin core...absolute stick on that this was going to happen...Its corruption right in front of everyone and they don't give a flying fu@k. Mark my word they will do everything to stop us getting 55 and I mean everything . If they do there will be civil unrest God help them
We need to keep winning Coop. It's our only level of power. Sicken them with victory!

It really is a truism that when mentally challengeds are in control of anything then it will turn to shit! I was told this by my first boss when I was 18 - my observations in the intervening 34 years have proven to me he was correct.

I’d love once the league is won, Douglas Park coming out and saying the situation in Scotland is now such we have no faith in the football authorities and we are serving notice to leave Due to corruption and incompetence

So to date we are the team with the harshest punishment for breaking covid regulations. :oops:

Back