Kilmarnock and St Mirren points deduction

Don’t think anyone can justify “Null and Void”. But, Scotland is not yet at the peak of the pandemic. There will be more cases and it may effect Rangers directly...

Can’t say I’m surprised. The original sanctions were wrong.

But this doesn’t seem right either - too lenient, surely?

20 years ago Accies were unable to fulfil one fixture at short notice. We were willing to replay the fixture at a later date - indeed, that’s what happened - but we were hit with a 15 point deduction. Enough to relegate us.

St Mirren and Kilmarnock receive no points deductions at all?

Can’t say I’m surprised. The original sanctions were wrong.

But this doesn’t seem right either - too lenient, surely?

20 years ago Accies were unable to fulfil one fixture at short notice. We were willing to replay the fixture at a later date - indeed, that’s what happened - but we were hit with a 15 point deduction. Enough to relegate us.

St Mirren and Kilmarnock receive no points deductions at all?
I remember this. What was the backstory?

The 3-0 awards were due to their breaches of COVID protocols leading to the postponement of games, unless there are games postponed I don’t see how you can compare that to Celtic’s trip.
Can't compare.?
Celtic had games postponed. The government had to force that on them as they broke protocol.
They committed the worst case of a COVID breach possible. They lost track of a player who went to Spain and then allowed him to come back and take to the field endangering Christ knows how many.
The only think worse than that would be knowingly allowing a player who was positive to take to the field.

We've lost 2 players for 7 games each.
Assholes for what they done but they hammered us and the players for what they done.....
This by far the biggest punishment...

Staggering the arrogance of Liewell, Dungcaster, Maxwell et all, when will the rest of Scottish football say enough is enough?

Financial problems at the club. Players hadn’t been paid. Eventually they went on strike, just before a game. The club couldn't get a team together.
They punished the wage less players twice and supporters by effectively relegating the club, and whist that affected the club, they took no action against directors who were breaching their fiduciary duty and acting illegally by trading whilst insolvent.

See on this topic and apologies as I haven't read the full thread.

So what happens now in the event of covid cases meaning games can't be played. Are games just rearranged for another time Now?

See on this topic and apologies as I haven't read the full thread.

So what happens now in the event of covid cases meaning games can't be played. Are games just rearranged for another time Now?
Yes games will be rearrange which should have been the case in this

Those 3 games may have played by now

Wednesday February 10
Scottish Premiership
Kilmarnock v Motherwell
Kick-off 7.45pm
(New date for match P-P on Fri Oct 2)

Wednesday February 17
Scottish Premiership
St Mirren v Hamilton Academical
Kick-off 6.00pm
(New date for match P-P on Sat Oct 24)