St Mirren - Good laugh

I’m from the paisley area, you honestly wouldn’t believe some of the stuff you hear from your average st mirren fan haha.

After any game they come to Ibrox and we beat them, there’s always some story about someone’s grannies dugs 4 year old wee boy who was at his first game got spat at, then hit with a bottle of Bucky followed by about a tenner worth of change from the Broomloan or Govan Stand.

Imagine thinking players from a team that can win their game in hand to go top of the league, wouldn't improve the team in 3rd bottom...

Laughable.

Does their forum not have an administrator to chop absolute fcuking nonsense posts before it reaches the public domain to save further embarrassment than that which supporting St Boo brings

St. Mirren fans have always been a bit strange - in fact, that's being polite. That is a pretty mental statement even for them.

I am sure St. Mirren management would bite hands off for players like ours.

Says it all really.

SAINTS-CELTIC.jpg

They are a club of SNP loving,think they're better than they are, Celtic fans without the bus fare.. Lets hope we stick 5 past them

jack and kamara in their side wouldnt improve them?:D jack black and jack nicholson in their team would improve them. st boo fuds, no songs no fans,just grievance,

Not normally one to look on opponents forums but its Monday and work is dragging in. This post has fairly brightened up my day:

"Sevco have 2 half decent players, Morelos and Kent.

They have the crowds and the match officials behind them to make up the lack of quality.

Put guys like Jack, Arfield, Kamara and Aribo in our side and they wouldn’t improve us"
The drugs problem in Feegie Park is far worse than I imagined.

Can’t believe I missed this thread earlier. Only two of our players would improve their side. What the actual???

Not normally one to look on opponents forums but its Monday and work is dragging in. This post has fairly brightened up my day:

They have the crowds and the match officials behind them to make up the lack of quality.

Put guys like Jack, Arfield, Kamara and Aribo in our side and they wouldn’t improve us"

Paisley is full of drugs mate

Do they really have a scum shop inside their stadium? Never knew that and you're right... it really does say it all

They rented the St. Boo stadium to play some pre-season friendlies a few seasons back and the jokers just gave their club shop to them.

Definition of tinpot.

It’s unlikely to happen, but if you do meet a St Boo fan who needs putting in their place, just mention the H word. Hammarby, I’m convinced it has left them with an indelible scar.
I do this with a St Boo fan who drinks in our local, when he rants about his team I mention Hammarby, I was actually at that game so watched their humiliation first hand.

Brilliant :)) :)) :))

Totally delusional, if brains were dynamite he wouldn’t have enough to blow his nose!

Back