19:45
Marseille v RC Lens

19:45
Napoli v Cagliari

20:00
Real Betis v Getafe

List of TV games:

Fixtures/scores:

St Mirren: Alnwick, Fraser, Shaughnessy, McCarthy, Millar, Power, Erhahon, Tanser, McGrath, Ronan, Brophy.

Substitutes: Lyness, Tait, Flynn, McAllister, Main, Dennis, Erwin.

Aberdeen: Lewis, Ramsay, McCrorie, Bates, MacKenzie, Brown, Ferguson, Jenks, Hedges, Hayes, Ramirez.

Substitutes: Woods, Gallagher, Emmanuel-Thomas, McGeouch, Samuels, Campbell, Longstaff.

Why on Earth is Aberdeen vs St Mirren the game they've selected for TV? Bizarre from Sky.
Probably something to do with only being able to show teams 4 times a season at home. Having at least 6 more Derby games to show this season with Hearts and Dudee coming up which SKY will always cover means they will need to show games you least expect.

St Mirren: Alnwick, Fraser, Shaughnessy, McCarthy, Millar, Power, Erhahon, Tanser, McGrath, Ronan, Brophy.

Substitutes: Lyness, Tait, Flynn, McAllister, Main, Dennis, Erwin.

Aberdeen: Lewis, Ramsay, McCrorie, Bates, MacKenzie, Brown, Ferguson, Jenks, Hedges, Hayes, Ramirez.

Substitutes: Woods, Gallagher, Emmanuel-Thomas, McGeouch, Samuels, Campbell, Longstaff.
Is that David Bates that played with us?

F uck me, how the mediocre has fallen. (if it is him)

Barca need to win today. Played 5, won 2, drawn 3 and lost 0. Winning today and also winning their game in hand would put them only 2 points behind leaders Real Madrid, despite Real Madrid looking much stronger so far. They play each other on 24th October.

Barca need to win today. Played 5, won 2, drawn 3 and lost 0. Winning today and also winning their game in hand would put them only 2 points behind leaders Real Madrid, despite Real Madrid looking much stronger so far. They play each other on 24th October.

Real drew 0-0 at home to Villarreal last night so Barca will be looking to make ground on them.

Can see the pubs the length and breadth of the U.K. being packed out for this battle of the giants.
Pubs the lengths and breadths of the UK (bar Scotland any I don't know about Northern Ireland) aren't packed when Rangers play Celtic. English people don't care about our biggest game so having a dig at this one seems a bit pointless. The only thing I would say is that by viewing figures they will clearly be higher for Rangers vs Dundee away than this and I don't know why that isn't dictating their match selection policy.

Quagrliarella is one of my favourite Italian strikers of that era along with Di Natale. Can’t believe he’s still starting in Serie A!

Back