St Mirren v Aberdeen and other Sunday football

You look at that Savco side on paper and it truly is horrendous, absolutely nobody to fear in the team, with so many terrible players. In fact, I fancy United to win this ...3-1 FT. However, there is the Clancy situation to worry about, so maybe 2-1.

They are shockingly bad

Oh deary deary me

100% Stone Wall Penalty aswell shocking by Clancy but no suprise he even looks like a wrong un

I dunno, they look more likely to concede from open play. Angeball is worse, I seem to recall it was more set pieces Warburton couldn't defend against. But then again, I've erased as much from my memory as possible.
It only takes a few accurate passes and you're running at their back 2. Hopefully Dundee United can keep the back door shut now. I give it to 60 mins before they start hitting the deck in the box.

Clancy should be in front of a panel. What is the point of competition if the officials are cheats.
Sky called it correctly , red card and penalty.
Scum down to 10 and possibly a goal down with more than a half to play.
Clancy needs dropped from the refs rota. Absolutely no excuse for that. If CO can be used to look at players retrospectively then the same should be used for refs.
Wait and see scum get a soft penalty to win the game

Fuchs got a deserved yellow first half. Now Clancy will have had his H/T instructions, watch for a very soft second one early second half to put UTD down to 10

You just know that he’s going to double down, give a red card to utd or a pen to his beloved team and won’t bat an eyelid doing so.

Dundee Utd, win, lose or draw should call it out, say he’s a cheat and ask for him to be taken out off referees list as he cannot be trusted or impartial.

Clancy refs every second game for that lot
I was just wondering if there are any stats on this sort of thing.

I remember after the Katic game at Parkhead when Clancy was slaughtered for being shite and biased yet I'm sure he got 3 of their next 4 home games.

Back