St Mirren v Aberdeen and other Sunday football

Be nice if the scumdee utd full backs felt like defending against george Michaels and that midget on the other side. They are both shite but eventually with that space theyl get something

1-0 Hibs

but

Handball and penalty given

Defender was 2yds away max and arm was in natural position. Disgraceful decision by Beaton. An utter joke.
That’s how it looked.
guys arm looked tucked in and as u say, very close.

Fuchs has been very impressive for United, particularly with his ball winning but seems composed in possession too.
Reminds me a bit of Morago Gomis, he was pretty good for them in midfield circa 2008/2009.

Played 100+ games in Ligue 2, then went and joined Alaves in La Liga but didn’t play any league games. Also has Cameroon caps.

Not the worst CV for a 23 year old.

Fuchs has been very impressive for United, particularly with his ball winning but seems composed in possession too.
I was surprised when they signed him tbh. He was a starter in ligue 2 and won caps for Cameroon.

He obviously didn't have a great season last year but seems to be kicking on this year. One to keep an eye on.

1-0 Hibs

but

Handball and penalty given

Defender was 2yds away max and arm was in natural position. Disgraceful decision by Beaton. An utter joke.
Not sure it’s natural as across his body - but it’s across his body and of arm not there hitting his body! If it’s a correct decision one of those that just makes the rule look crap!

I was surprised when they signed him tbh. He was a starter in ligue 2 and won caps for Cameroon.

He obviously didn't have a great season last year but seems to be kicking on this year. One to keep an eye on.
Actually just mentioned this in another post. :))

Thought he had a good game against us last year, think it was the 2-1 game with Tav's free kick. Was powering up and down their midfield all game

Martin Boyle's penalty takes him to 10 Hibs goals already this season. Six of them have been from the spot.

Back