St Mirren v Aberdeen and other Sunday football

If Clancy wasn't such a cheat, Scumdee could've won that with that stonewall penalty and red card for scum but of course these honest mistakes always go against them! :shh:

danger-steveerwin.gif

Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou talking to BBC Sportsound: "Obviously disappointed with the outcome but in terms of our approach I think it's exactly what our supporters want to see".

That comment might be resurrected when the phone calls flood in from the unwashed.

Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou talking to BBC Sportsound: "Obviously disappointed with the outcome but in terms of our approach I think it's exactly what our supporters want to see".

That comment might be resurrected when the phone calls flood in from the unwashed.
Yasssssssssssss

This is exactly what OUR supporters want to hear.

Spot on from Ange, people in football get too tied up on results and ignore the entertainment factor.

He should keep on with winning being secondary and concentrate on giving them entertaining draws and defeats right up to the very moment they fire him at Xmas.

He’s their Pedro

Glorious, simply glorious

They are claiming the keeper could have gone and some incident that they seemed to have 'admitted" that the referee couldn't have seen it but they have have been looking for it and have watched it multiple times from multiple angles
The commentator was saying the keeper kicked that abada but he came out and cleared it with his head and his foot caught absda never in a million years was it a foul never mind a red card

Brilliant , never thought the filth would drop points at home today , looking forward to Sportscene at 7.15 pm for detail breakdown of the away team penalty claim !

I really don't think Ange realised what he was getting himself in to. A nice enough guy but way out his depth with the demands of the old firm.

A shite Ted Lasso.
If any fan group in this derby is describing the opposition as a nice enough guy then it’s not going to end well is it:

Brilliant, it still hasn't dawned on him that a draw in Scotland is a disaster.

Roma get one back with a penalty (didn't think it was one). Veretout put it away well. 3-2 to Lazio.

It is exactly what OUR supporters want to see.

Rerun of hib v St Johnstone on BBC alaba just now. There's non of the running about at 100mph and flying into tackles like their lives depends on it. Very little pressing aswell. Funny how that all changes when they are up against us.

Slim pickings for the rest of the day. Betis v Getafe or Napoli v Cagliari.

Been spoiled with Real Madrid or Barcelona being the late game recently.

Napoli 1-0 up against Cagliari. Osimhen from a low cross.

12 minutes in it's got the look of a one-sided 4-0 already.

Kane is a diving cheat , his reputation now precedes him.

He’s played a big part in where they are right now. Disrupting their pre season with that circus and then lying to the club and fans about what he was up to. Now he’s playing like a want away too.

Back