• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
hUysgWS.png

>>FOR HELP VIEWING ON RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

This will be a tricky and tough game. St Mirren have played well recently.

Any win would do nicely.

If Balogun is out I’d play Simpson. It’s his natural position.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Simpson Barisic

Aribo Lundstram Kamara

Hagi Morelos Roofe

Last edited:
An early kick off after a European is usually a tricky affair and we always seem quite sluggish, hopefully the players can take some confidence from the performance on Thursday and get the 3 points without any injuries or red cards

I'll take a 1 - 0 victory right now

Mon The Rangers, 3 points; clean sheet; injury free please.
In there, job done, move on.
3-0 for the good guys.

A nice easy win tomorrow convincing would be brilliant and send a message out but again I have a feeling it was be a 95 mins or stress and no enjoyment

Don't expect this to be easy at all.. and don't expect us to keep a clean sheet.

All depends on if we take it chances or a repeat of other games this season

Can see it being tight possibly similar to the St Johnstone away game, would be happy with a 1-0 ugly win as long as we take max points and come away injury free.

Apart from showing complete desperation and panic I’m not sure what comments like “Just win” is trying to portray. I get that we need to be up for it and at it…but aren’t we the champions, can we not have a bit of faith in the team, manager, system that brought us 55…. And. If given our full support 56…57…

A tricky game awaits me thinks , but if we continue to improve the way we have ,it should be a victory for the Rangers . My score predictions are absolutely honkin as per usual so everyone keep clear of a 2 to Zero scoreline for the Bears , cheers again @DocStone looking forward to the usual fuckwittery and crackpottery if we've not scored after Three minutes . :))

Good game for us to start really dominating from start to finish. Will set us up nicely for the next 2 big games. 2 or 3 nil I’d like to think.

Can’t remember the last time we had a comfortable wine at St Boo, expecting a frustrating afternoon but we must win

Going by St Mirren's form, this should be a tricky fixture. However I think the team will be right up for this and I think we will win comfortably.

No 1-0 lead heading into 70mins...get it wrapped up nice and early. A very stuffy physical game awaits i think.

Another good showing needed so we can genuinely believe we've turned the corner in terms of performance.

Give them a dose of what Hearts got in the first half and it would surely be over in the first half hour. Yes they have been misfiring in front of goal but again, surely that can't continue. Some of us could somehow fluke a goal given the avalanche of chances being created.

I expect Rangers to be dominant and threatening. And hopefully the relative goal drought will come to an end. Surely even the odds are on somebody getting a drubbing sometime soon. It should have been Hearts.

Back