• Sakala

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Arfield

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Patterson

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same here. We did it last week against Hertz.
I actually love how ‘We shall not be moved’ has been resurrected.
Was a main song when I was much younger, disappeared from the songbook for a long time, but good to have it back.

The one that gives me the fear is …. ‘for this is so f…….. easy’!
Hate that one.

12 o'clock Sunday kick off away from home after a European game. Fired up opponents full of Rangers haters playing at 100 mph.

We got 3 points which is all we asked for
Agreed, especially after that first 20 minutes, which was terrifyingly bad.

Felt we were a bit better once we settled down, but still loads more to be found in our performances.

Really important win.

Could be the turning point of our season.
Looked like we tried to get it forward quicker. Played well for last 70 mins against a surprisingly strong St Mirren side.
We just looked a lot more at it.
Also liked Gerrards thinking behind playing the same outfield ten. First settled side and it showed.

Wasn’t confident before the game, but a great result. After the 1st 20 mins when St Mirren were really up for it thought we controlled the game

The finale encapsulated why it's a miracle Rangers win anything in Scotland. Multiple enforced changes , down to 10 men but still playing like their lives depended on it. You will not see what effort or desire from them against anyone else, nor from another Scottish team Vs another.

Rangers should be better at dealing with such frantic onslaughts, theyve had enough practice, but at least they got it done.
It never ceases to amaze me how/why supporters of all they teams can accept the difference in attitude of their players with regards to their effort when they play us.I would be going off my nut if it was my team.

I thought that was a photoshop, but I’ve seen a few places now so maybe (hopefully, for the meltdown) not.
It is a photoshop. Here's the original in comparison.

AIREVITAL-V1.jpg

Same weirdos who photoshopped Roofe offside when he scored vs hibs. Image on left is where he actually was when the ball was played.

20211024-203009-Blend-Collage.jpg

Voted Hagi mom. Think we're slowly but surely getting back to a level we can all enjoy. With Kent and Jack hopefully boosting us, only really big Fil sidelines, signs are good. Hefty run of games until we meet Ange's arseholes at New Year.

It's more the relentless, negative hyperbole that goes on that's a pain in the arse to read. Someone said if we lose today the league is over - we would still be joint top of the league!

We battled throughout injury time and for that I’m happy. It was a much better second half performance in which we never seem troubled.

A third goal would have made it comfortable and more than two goals continues to deceive us, but I’m happy with that.
The disappointment for me in the second half was the way we seemed to just amble on.

We started the game atrociously, huffed and puffed throughout the first half and then knocked the stuffing out of them with the two goal salvo.

Was it too much to ask that they came out of the traps quickly and got that third goal, which would have ended the game as a contest? Of course there was the Sakala howler, but that was the sum total of real chances in the second forty-five. Or that I saw anyway, because I missed the added on time.

However, alls well that ends well.

It never ceases to amaze me how/why supporters of all they teams can accept the difference in attitude of their players with regards to their effort when they play us.I would be going off my nut if it was my team.
Because the fans have the same attitude. They have become compliant to a Rangers hating agenda and want to stick it to the bogey man. They do not mind their Celtic minded players downing tools. St Midden players being particularly compliant. The only player the fans had a problem with was Steven Thomson funnily enough.

Because the fans have the same attitude. They have become compliant to a Rangers hating agenda and want to stick it to the bogey man. They do not mind their Celtic minded players downing tools. St Midden players being particularly compliant. The only player the fans had a problem with was Steven Thomson funnily enough.
well i'd say over half of the st midden starting team were scum fans so no big surprise.
when i say over half ,that was the half from the roi.
probably more scottish scum ones too to add to the tally.

It might be wrong to suggest that a team with five roi players and an roi manager will try a bit harder against us, BUT,

Slow start but after initial 15-20 mins we controlled the game. Would have been good for the heart rate if we could have added a third to make the last 10 mins less worrying. Great to see Alfie get #100. 3 points and we move onto Wednesday. #LetsGo

Just caught the highlights of the game... there is a pure desire and hatred among teams to take points off of us. If actually hilarious, if teams showed the same passion every week they would be top 6 easy.
How many times this season has a keeper came up for a last minute corner! I don't watch other games, but does this happen regularly?

Voted Balogun for man of the match. Thought he was solid throughout whereas Hagi was brilliant for around 20 minutes but was quiet again after half time.

Watched the game on RTV. We played really well even straight after their goal; we are getting our shape and organisation together, and apart from the goal we absorbed well the early threat St Mirren had in attack. After that we took the game in a proper manner, posed enough chances to score a few goals, and played like the Champions we are. If we play like that in the next game, Aberdeen will struggle to score against us.

Watched the game on RTV. We played really well even straight after their goal; we are getting our shape and organisation together, and apart from the goal we absorbed well the early threat St Mirren had in attack. After that we took the game in a proper manner, posed enough chances to score a few goals, and played like the Champions we are. If we play like that in the next game, Aberdeen will struggle to score against us.
To be fair St Mirren wouldve struggled to score against us had we not handed them the chance on a plate, great strike though it was. Careless by Tav, loose by Lundstram, everyone all over the place and we're 1-0 down from nothing. You could say the same about almost every domestic goal we've conceded this season.

As for Aberdeen they play long balls and have some quick forwards, neither of which our defence seems overly keen on dealing with. They shouldnt pose us any problems but they will if we let them, as we have too many others this season.

To be fair St Mirren wouldve struggled to score against us had we not handed them the chance on a plate, great strike though it was. Careless by Tav, loose by Lundstram, everyone all over the place and we're 1-0 down from nothing. You could say the same about almost every domestic goal we've conceded this season.

As for Aberdeen they play long balls and have some quick forwards, neither of which our defence seems overly keen on dealing with. They shouldnt pose us any problems but they will if we let them, as we have too many others this season.
When we keep our shape, throughout the game, as we did against St. Mirren, teams resort to long balls/ long shots, because we force them out wide if they try to penetrate, and we frustrate them greatly. I was really impressed and encouraged by us here, because away performances like that will help us a lot this season.

Back