Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
wXaFcZG.png

Last edited:
Let’s get the focus back on the pitch. Shame we’ve had all this negativity while the teams been playing great. 2-0 Rangers for me; Aribo and Defoe

I've been completely sickened by the last few days and after all we've been thru the last 7 years all I want to do is watch Rangers play football but even that seems to be too much for our enemies these days we just don't seem to be allowed to watch and enjoy Rangers anymore

1 -3 Rangers

St Mirren unluckily lost 1-0 away to Hibs then beat Aberdeen 1-0 at home.
Looks like they are hard to break down but don't score many.

Might be hard fought and take a while, but I see a 2-0 for Rangers.

I've been completely sickened by the last few days and after all we've been thru the last 7 years all I want to do is watch Rangers play football but even that seems to be too much for our enemies these days we just don't seem to be allowed to watch and enjoy Rangers anymore

Agree. It's deflating and the focus won't be on the field. Again.

Hopefully the players are oblivious and we get a win. Any kind of win.

If you aren't going to the game tomorrow I'd suggest watching Rangers TV via a VPN because the BT punditry team are going to slaughter us for the full length of the coverage tomorrow

Reactions: cav
Start fast and get the game won.
I know we’ll make changes but I wouldn’t imagine they’ll be wholesale and a lot of guys put in a serious shift on Thursday.

Helander for Goldson
Barisic for Flanno
kamara for Davis
jones for Ojo
Defoe for Alfie

Mon the Gers, just do it.

This will be no walkover, St Mirren are a hard team to break down.

2-0 Rangers after a dour struggle will be very acceptable.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I’m oddly apprehensive about the game tomorrow. Maybe it’s the general mood of despondency following yesterday, but I’m hoping the players and staff are ready for the team to come out the blocks quickly and get our energy levels back up again.

Tomorrow's game almost seems like a side-show amongst all the nonsense of the last 2 days. I always thought the pressure would somehow get put on us as we started to mount a serious title challenge. Now that has happened and the support are too busy arguing about a song list rather than concentrating on this game.
We need to take the 3 points here, crucially.
Eyes on the prize, lads.

A feel more nervous about this game than the old firm for some reason

Im actually just as nervous about dropping points against the scum as I am at St Mirren. I guess that’s a sign of how much we’ve improved.

A good win with an even better performance to lift the mood of a shite couple of days..................................... Followed by dropped mentally challenged points to Hearts. That would be a proper Super Sunday.

Always a bit of a grind at St Boo. They get bodies behind the ball and look to deny space on their small pitch. No point playing wide and crossing into a packed penalty box so I'd go with a front 3 of Stewart on the right, Arfield on the left and Defoe up top.

Given the current rhetoric and usual bad-will to the club, I’ll take any win just now so they don’t have another stick to beat us with. But a 0-3 to Rangers be great.

-2-0 the famous

-Morelos, Aribo

-Bears enjoying themselves loudly for 90mins

-Every mhank, journalist and Michael Stewart tuning in going home disappointed

-Start of a beautiful week :D

Reactions: cav
Its good to talk about football again.
A tough game, (but wont all away games be tough?)
Any win and no injuries/red cards will do.

Best way to beat the haters is for us to keep winning. 0-2 Rangers. Defoe double.

No (naughty) singing, they’ll have every mic on and will take great pleasure in pushing the spfl into action. Let’s try and be smart today, the bastards are out to get us.

That’s me up . Lucky if I got 4 hours sleep thinking about today’s game and the scrutiny we are under .

I’ve reached a point for the first time in my life I will be actually furious to the point of hatred of our own fans if I hear any shitty songs or chants . I don’t like that feeling at all but there it is .

As for the game itself it goes without saying 3 points are a must and hopefully we can focus on what happens on the pitch .

I think 2/0 to us Defoe , Jones .

That’s me up . Lucky if I got 4 hours sleep thinking about today’s game and the scrutiny we are under .

I’ve reached a point for the first time in my life I will be actually furious to the point of hatred of our own fans if I hear any shitty songs or chants . I don’t like that feeling at all but there it is .

As for the game itself it goes without saying 3 points are a must and hopefully we can focus on what happens on the pitch .

I think 2/0 to us Defoe , Jones .

I’m the same.
It’s dominating my thoughts just now.

Our fans can’t let us down anymore.

We need European football for the money and prestige it gives us.

Back