Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Good to see Candeias score and make the impact he did after some of the comments on here in the last week aimed to him.

Take the win but improvement required.

If Candeias , who actually transformed us in the final third, was sent off for celebrating twice Collum is a prick

I’d of loved it if Morelos blatantly dived while holding his face then got up laughing as the vermin were launching shit at him..... the officiating on Morelos is suspiciously racist. There can be no other explanation as to why all referees seem to blatantly treat him with contempt and referee him completely differently to others.

Both goals were crackers
Shocking performance though
Still - I'll take winning 2-0 while playing $hite all season if it gets us 55

We really need to go after collum with everything we can muster - cheating to$$er - joke of a ref

Weather made the game a lottery and with the wind in the second half we were much better. Thought Grezda started the second half really well and was unlucky not to score/be subbed. Glad that’s over with and hope the weather gets worse at piggery and some brutal injuries occur.

People on here are actually just inventing a reason for the 2nd yellow. As the St Mirren player also got booked, I doubt very much that it was for celebrating

We are told lennon was within his rights to celebrate a disallowed goal for the opposition yet we get a player carded twice for celebrating his own team scoring

Sore on the eyes in the first half - dominated play in the second half with little success until the candy man took control- the 3 points are all that matter- but why was the candy man booked a second time then sent off - Gollum at his best

the Rangers board should call this cheating out booked twice for celebrating would never in a million years have happened to any of the mhanky mhob, absolutely no chance..disgusting :mad:

Weather made the game a lottery and with the wind in the second half we were much better. Thought Grezda started the second half really well and was unlucky not to score/be subbed. Glad that’s over with and hope the weather gets worse at piggery and some brutal injuries occur.
I agree I thought Grezda was coming onto a game in the second half,I would have taken Kent off at that point.

Delighted with that result,from an creative attacking point of view still terrible in the main though.
Moment of magic from Candeias and Morelos' overall performance saved us-the latter was terrific.
Goldson,Halliday and Jack all solid defensively for us which is positive at least.

Worrall will cost us against better teams,I can't fathom how bad Katic must be in training to be missing out right now.

2.jpg
2-0.jpg

alfie2-0.jpg

Gerrard will be blazing.

I hope he's furious, why wait to the second half for the effort, why have a couple of shots for 45 minutes and nearly 20 in the second 45?

I'm over the moon with the result, but I think Gerrard might be a bit annoyed with the performance.

Unless I see evidence to the contrary, Collum is a cheating wee wank.

Rangers must say something about referees, ignore the media mentally challengeds who will condemn us for doing it, and refuse to accept us being treated differently from the rest.

There is no way any other team would get a player sent off in the 93rd minute in a game already won for this.

Surprised morelos didn't get sent off for being pelted with coins. He should have went down holding his face and seen what sort of reaction there would be. There will be no mention on it on the analysis.

Back