MOTM Poll St Mirren v Rangers - 15:00 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
WXCHx96.png

We will beat them. I've said on several threads that they had our number tactically last time around.. Having Tav marked out the game and goldson too, stopping his diagonals. It was the first time a team found a way to play against us, we were in our stride up to that moment and therefore were probably not prepared for this. However the coaching team and our players will have been reflecting on this ever since and we will have been working on the plan B for when St mirren/any other team try this against us again. For a team to impose something like this against us they will have left themselves weak and exposed somewhere else on the pitch and we will know what to do by now to exploit that. We will have been working on it. St Mirren are shite and don't have anything else to cling on to, that cup loss was a one off and tomorrow we will dispose of them. Mon the gers

I'm working till half 3 so hoping to catch the second half when the game is already wrapped up. Just win.

I expect both Aribo and Hagi to start given their form.

I see after all the media furore at the supposed Hibs penalty that Collum moves from that game to the scum game tonight. The media are nothing more than cheerleaders for scum cheating.

Anyway back to us. After the BS from the St Mirren manager I expect Rangers to stick three past them. If I could handpick the scorers it would be Kent with one and Morelos with two.

I'm going 3 nil to the good guys.

We'll want to right that wrong and Goodwins referees need to be brave and award penalties against Rangers pish should be even more motivation.

Aribo, Hagi and Roofe the scorers.

I expect Alfie to start.

3 nil after an hour and make loads of changes with Saturday in mind.

WATP

Every game is now a Cup Final.

It could be a nervy one today given our recent blip; nevertheless it’s probably the ideal test we need going into Saturday’s fixture.

A victory sets us up nicely.

Anything less is detrimental to our preparation & gives the mhanks a lift.

I think we’ll take care of business today but I wouldn’t be surprised if we win ugly.

3pts Rangers!

Just my opinion:

A lot of people here saying “just win” and “don’t care how we do it”. You can’t just grind our results indefinitely as it’s felt since the St Mirren defeat in the cup, St Johnstone aside.

Steven Gerrard should, and will be, telling the players to trust the tactics and playing style and emphatic results will follow. That’s what worked so well for the majority of the first half of the season.

Just win isn’t the attitude, although it has been really pleasing to see our grit in the last two home games. The attitude has to be “let’s play these clowns off the park and show the cup game was an anomaly”.

Come on boys! Play as we can and the result will look after itself.

C'mon The Rangers, three points today in our biggest game of the season. No injuries and a clean sheet would be icing on the cake. Morelos to start and get a hat trick, we'll win this comfortably like the st johnstone game last midweek . WATP

Played them off the park first half and that penalty hanged the game.
I expect us to right that wrong today with a comfortable win.
Blow them away rangers
4-0

Their managers comments about penalties shows his mental state. He will have their players worked into a frenzy . I think they will be down to ten men within half an hour and we will sin comfortably.

I've got a feeling Rangers will come out and go for these bastards and put them back in their box,we've a score to settle and will win comfortably 3-0,our third goal being a penalty.

A full strength 11 should be hammering this shower of piss into the ground tonight.

They couldn't live with our"high tempo"first 10-15 minutes last game!,more of the same!, tatke our chances!!!, defend their set pieces properly!!!
Play our game,we should win comfortabley.

Full focus today, we are into the 2nd half of the season now where every win can make our position that little bit stronger.

The team will be fired up for this but it will be a stuffy game

0 - 2
I agree with this, and I'll take it just now.

Although, I feel like a good performance is very important. We've been winning games playing at a gear or 2 less than we have been in recent months, and with the OF game coming up I feel we need a really strong attacking performance today.

If we win 1 or 2-0 and play poorly I'll still take it though

Is the game in danger to a frozen pitch? The temperature is -4 just now in Paisley with a high of zero at Kickoff .
Do they have undersoil heating?

There is no way we will underestimate or be complacent after the cup game. Would love a couple of goals before half time to allow us to utilise the bench but ultimately a scrappy one nil will do as well to keep up the massive pressure on them before Saturday.

Aribo and Hagi could be key this afternoon, as they have the tools to open up a well organised, deep lying defence.

There's a good chance neither will start on Saturday, but they're ideal for today's game.

Glad it's not me trying to manage Davis's game time, as the fatigue must be building in him with the number of games he's played in such a short space of time.

Zungu will have some sort of part to play over the next 2 games.

2-0 to the Teds today.

Let's go Rangers.

We will beat them. I've said on several threads that they had our number tactically last time around.. Having Tav marked out the game and goldson too, stopping his diagonals. It was the first time a team found a way to play against us, we were in our stride up to that moment and therefore were probably not prepared for this. However the coaching team and our players will have been reflecting on this ever since and we will have been working on the plan B for when St mirren/any other team try this against us again. For a team to impose something like this against us they will have left themselves weak and exposed somewhere else on the pitch and we will know what to do by now to exploit that. We will have been working on it. St Mirren are shite and don't have anything else to cling on to, that cup loss was a one off and tomorrow we will dispose of them. Mon the gers
As you put it I am very much concerned they have our number. Strongest team available without a shadow of a doubt and high tempo

This Rangers team, and manager, have had to listen to accusations of being bottlers and of lacking the heart to win when it really matters. And regardless how they have played this season, we still have no medals for it.

These next 5 weeks will finally tell us if we have a team of Champions for 2021.

No matter who is injured or who is picked, it's all about wins and points. No matter the scorelines or performances.

The first 20 games have got us in a great position, the next half dozen will define whether we make it count.

Starting today.

Come on The Rangers.

Back