ST name change question

Trueblue82

Official Ticketer
I’m changing my daughters name on her ST to my youngest daughters as ironically she wasn’t going to make many games this season.

Myquestion is does my youngest need her own Rangers number or will she just take my eldest number?

I’m changing my daughters name on her ST to my youngest daughters as ironically she wasn’t going to make many games this season.

Myquestion is does my youngest need her own Rangers number or will she just take my eldest number?
Send the club an email titled “change of ownership”
With relevant details.

I have a similar question so will pop it in here rather than start a new thread.

Someone in my family is not renewing and I’d like to swap to their seat. I actually sit in their seat more than my own and give my own ticket out. Can I ask the TO to swap to this seat or would I have to have had myself on the transfer list?

I have a similar question so will pop it in here rather than start a new thread.

Someone in my family is not renewing and I’d like to swap to their seat. I actually sit in their seat more than my own and give my own ticket out. Can I ask the TO to swap to this seat or would I have to have had myself on the transfer list?
If your on friends and family I would think you could do a name swap similar to me but then give up your current seat? Could be wrong though haha

I’ve emailed them asking for the change with my Rangers numbers and offered them proof of I’d if they want, just waiting on reply
Are you also altering the status of the ticket as you will have to send a birth certificate if dropping down from adult to child?

Are season tickets perpetual?

So once it's in a family it stays in that family till no decendant wants one.

Are season tickets perpetual?

So once it's in a family it stays in that family till no decendant wants one.
Aslong as I’m paying for it I doubt Rangers will be bothered whose names on it.

But yeah I suppose your right, if in 30 years I can’t manage to attend games I’d simply transfer the name to a grandson or whatever.

Could you keep this updated mate, my mate has used his brothers for about the past 20 years just never got around to changing the name.

If your on friends and family I would think you could do a name swap similar to me but then give up your current seat? Could be wrong though haha
Thats the thing. The particular ticket I want to swap to is not on friends and family with me because they don’t do cup games or aways but the two seats next to them I’m in friends and family with.

Thats the thing. The particular ticket I want to swap to is not on friends and family with me because they don’t do cup games or aways but the two seats next to them I’m in friends and family with.
Again I might be wrong but if both parties email the TO agreeing to a swap then you get that seat and the other person just gives up your seat?

Could you keep this updated mate, my mate has used his brothers for about the past 20 years just never got around to changing the name.
Hi mate, sent email a couple of days ago asking for name change between my daughters and sent the pic off passport as it was dropping from a concession to a juvenile ticket.

Also asked to be taken off the auto renewal 4 payment plan as I wanted to get 10 month plan.

Was emailed from TO today and both requests have been accepted and I looked in my basket and everything is changed re name and price. The TO have allocated my youngest her own Rangers number aswell.

Hope this helps

What’s the email address to request this? It just says on the website to email the request but no email address. Is it just the ticket office?

Last edited:
Hi mate, sent email a couple of days ago asking for name change between my daughters and sent the pic off passport as it was dropping from a concession to a juvenile ticket.

Also asked to be taken off the auto renewal 4 payment plan as I wanted to get 10 month plan.

Was emailed from TO today and both requests have been accepted and I looked in my basket and everything is changed re name and price. The TO have allocated my youngest her own Rangers number aswell.

Hope this helps
Sorry mate missed this thanks for the update, paid his by bank transfer asked him if he wanted to change his the name to his “naw”.
End of discussion.
Still not told him I have still not got a conformation email, he is going to moan about that also :D

Just to jump in here, but I’m looking for a name change on an adult ST. Is it the same process as above?

Hope this helps
Thanks mate. Looking like we’ll maybe be only renewing 2 of our 3 STs due to health but annoyingly it’s the one in the middle so I need to do a switch too and it’s changing a concession to an adult. Glad to know the ticket centre can do this easily will get on it early next week.

The old boy next to me isn't renewing his ST and I'd love to have it transferred into my wee boys name.

Anyone know if that's allowed?

Going by this post and info from the SLO, would it be a case of having the old boy email the ticket office with both Rangers numbers, a copy of my lads birth certificate and pay £20 to change it?

The old boy next to me isn't renewing his ST and I'd love to have it transferred into my wee boys name.

Anyone know if that's allowed?

Going by this post and info from the SLO, would it be a case of having the old boy email the ticket office with both Rangers numbers, a copy of my lads birth certificate and pay £20 to change it?

It should be as straight forward as that.

Get him to send an email to the Ticket Office with his Rangers number and seat number and that he wants to change ownership of the season ticket to your son.

Tell him to include your sons Rangers number, name, address, date of birth, email address etc. He can attach the birth certificate too and tell him to copy in your email address and your sons email address in case there's any queries.

The ST should then be in your sons Rangers account, you can do a bank transfer for the
season ticket and then include the £20 fee.

Get him to send an email to the Ticket Office with his Rangers number and seat number and that he wants to change ownership of the season ticket to your son.

Tell him to include your sons Rangers number, name, address, date of birth, email address etc. He can attach the birth certificate too and tell him to copy in your email address and your sons email address in case there's any queries.

The ST should then be in your sons Rangers account, you can do a bank transfer for the

Cheers bud. Going to see about doing this

This. I did it a couple

This^^. Did this two seasons ago. Wanted another seat in bar 72 as my youngest son wanted to start going. Guy next to me was renewing but the guy next to him offered to transfer his seat to me at the end of the season. Couldn’t believe my luck as the chance of getting a seat anywhere in the stadium next to your own seats is impossible. It was really easy.

Back