St Ninians Ref called it to help the Celtic

Gio#56

Next weeks Scottish cup ref is the bigot celtic supporting Don Robertson from Glasgow.

Called it to ensure it goes celtics way. No wonder Aberdeen fans say there is a bias in selection process.

If Celtic get through, it will be clancy for the final.

The SFA corrupt to the core.

Next weeks Scottish cup ref is the bigot celtic supporting Don Robertson from Glasgow.

Called it to ensure it goes celtics way. No wonder Aberdeen fans say there is a bias in selection process.

If Celtic get through, it will be clancy for the final.

The SFA corrupt to the core.

No matter which referee was chosen, someone would find an angle to them favouring the bheasts.

They had an RE teacher in an RC school give two penalties against them yesterday, one in injury time. Granted their second goal shouldn't have counted but the refs, bar Clancy, are just pish.

m8 your deluded if you think mcgregor would have seen 90 mins if he had a blue jersey. Or if Duffy push would have been ignored if a blue shirt that led to their first goal.

BECAUSE HE gets TWO DECISIONS right you are falling into the lennon scenario. He got countless things wrong but cant name them.

apart from cup final watching celic players never getting onside.

That wasn’t Collum. That was a Linesman who just happens to be a Rangers supporter. Kind of proves the point that they are human and do make honest mistakes. Dreadful decision as was the Falkirk penalty a few years ago that was miles outside the box. Collum gave that on the word of a linesman as well

Reactions: TQ3
Simply not true. Dallas , Madden and Beaton are clearly not of the Celtic persuasion!

Robertson, Clancy, Walsh and Collum are!

Collum is at least honest (Candieas incident apart) the rest are pretty blatant

Ask numerous Hertz fans and they'll happily tell you Clancy is a Hertz supporter.

Collum honest ? He watched cosgrove get pushed to the ground (blatant) and let it play on. Collum is a cheat like the rest.

He did give Rangers a very debatable penalty at Parkhead.

I never said he was a great referee or even a good referee but I believe he’s at least honest.

Clancy , Walsh and Robertson, IMO, are cheats and Clancy is by a clear distance the worst offender

There is a sizeable portion on here that think every RC favours them and every non RC has to force himself to comply or be accused of bias. I would expect every one of those ref's to be striving to get European and International games not to be assisting their “team “ to win a game.

We do sound the like the late 60’s / mid 70’s version of them.

I never said he was a great referee or even a good referee but I believe he’s at least honest.

Clancy , Walsh and Robertson, IMO, are cheats and Clancy is by a clear distance the worst offender

Walsh I’m still open on, albeit he did allow Griffiths to stand on the Hamilton player who was lying on the ground.

It's weird, that the only protests, victimisation, abuse, threats towards referees, have come from one team and its support because they think they are being shat on, cheated and and singled out, they tell us, refs are all Masons, huns, Orange bastards, yet we, on the other hand, think the Refs are KSC, opus dei, republicans, anti Rangers but we have more trophies to show than anyone else on the planet

m8 he is slightly better than the ones you mention agreed.

But its an absolutely joke to think he gave anything to Aberdeen yesterday as per lennons propaganda comments.

Go, name them. What decision did he give that slightly favoured Aberdeen?

And yes, I can name ones that favoured Celtic!

Simply not true. Dallas , Madden and Beaton are clearly not of the Celtic persuasion!

Robertson, Clancy, Walsh and Collum are!

Collum is at least honest (Candieas incident apart) the rest are pretty blatant

What isn't true? If you go through every referee there will always be examples of a refereeing conspiracy favouring Celtic.

Yes, some refereeing performances have been so bad, that conspiracy seems to be the only logical explanation left for how bad the referees can be.

They are shit!

What isn't true? If you go through every referee there will always be examples of a refereeing conspiracy favouring Celtic.

Yes, some refereeing performances have been so bad, that conspiracy seems to be the only logical explanation left for how bad the referees can be.

They are shit!

lennon said their was a string of VERY poor decisions by collum.

NAME THEM?

How do the refs who work at bigot factories pass the SFA's diversity and inclusion tests in terms of gay rights ect? They shouldn't be able to be employed at the SFA if they work at the bigot factories. If your a member of a far right org..you can't work in civil service or prison system because it breaches equality guidelines.

My brother fitted a kitchen for Willie Collum.

He had some banter with him about being biased etc and said he was a decent guy who actually said that he knows he gets calls wrong but is honestly trying his best. Was strongly in favour of VAR to assists refs.

My nephew is football and after Collum returned from a champions league game he gave my brother a signed matched ball for him. Thought they was decent of him.

That one penalty was Broadfoot, many years ago, unlike the 5 + game changing decisions by Clancy in one match in December. Yet Keevins says they hate him !!!

Bogus competition anyway, since the last round one team has been relegated while the other three are 11 games into their season.
It's a joke.
I have never understood this in the Scottish Cup from last season.....So we cant play players who are cup tied if we sign them in January next year (this seasons SC) but they can play players who have played for different clubs in the same competion from the same year ...... Does that not f*ck with the "cup tied" rule????

It had to happen. The old chestnut about ' Refs aginst Celtic' was bound to surface. It always does when they don't get the results they demand. I would be prepared to bet my months wages that this will not be the last time this season it rears it's ugly head.
And why not? They have been using this tactic for over 100 years, and it has benefitted them immensely.
remember - never defeated (or even draw) always cheated.

too many plants on here m8

Harrogate

Love your contributions on here but just cause someone has a difference of opinion ”too many plants on here m8”. No 8 might be a plant and he might not be. Only No 8 knows the truth. He might be Gerry McNee from his cottage too.

I said yesterday on another Topic yesterday I would not mind Collum next Sunday. I just think that Collum is one of the better referees in Scotland. Fans all over the world think referees are against their team. Score more goals your opponents and leave the conspiracy stuff to others.

FF should be a happy place this morning.

I don't know why that one is regularly quoted.

It was a clear penalty for a foul on Broadfoot in the penalty area.

That 's the rules being applied regardless of how 'bad' a foul it was.

There's a sizable number of people on this forum who sound like late-00's Celtic fans when it comes to referees.

It's cringeworthy.

We don't have referees who deliberately cheat in Scotland. We have referees who are easily influenced by the crowds. This year is proof of it.

It's weird, that the only protests, victimisation, abuse, threats towards referees, have come from one team and its support because they think they are being shat on, cheated and and singled out, they tell us, refs are all Masons, huns, Orange bastards, yet we, on the other hand, think the Refs are KSC, opus dei, republicans, anti Rangers but we have more trophies to show than anyone else on the planet
I would say they are doing it to try and keep refs onside with all these accusations and physical activities they have done to add more pressure on refs! Lennon already at it again, gets a soft penalty yesterday, his team drops points he blames the ref and not his own tactics or his team!

Back