St Ninians Ref called it to help the Celtic

Simply not true. Dallas , Madden and Beaton are clearly not of the Celtic persuasion!

Robertson, Clancy, Walsh and Collum are!

Collum is at least honest (Candieas incident apart) the rest are pretty blatant
I started a thread saying he was a liar and a cheat after our game v Hamilton. He lied that Roofe had pushed a Hamilton defender before being pushed himself, so I can’t agree that he’s honest!

Simply not true. Dallas , Madden and Beaton are clearly not of the Celtic persuasion!

Robertson, Clancy, Walsh and Collum are!

Collum is at least honest (Candieas incident apart) the rest are pretty blatant

Any Bears?

4/7 you mention are Tims. I haven't read the full thread yet so I apologise if already asked.

I would have thought so too but check out the thread re refs and who they support on jambos kickback.
He maybe says that because he’s an Edinburgh lawyer but not even In the dogs in the street believe it- only a few gullible souls on Jambos Kickback it would seem.

Last edited:
Can someone explain how men educated in sectarian institutions containing no Rangers supporters can be expected to referee impartially in football matches involving Rangers when they are bred to despise everything that we stand for. It is impossible for them to referee us fairly. Imo Collum tries harder than the rest, but it’s in his DNA.
Clancy and the young pretender with the non RC Name will continue to damage our chances of success until such time as we are sufficiently superior to the rest of the league that their efforts will matter not a jot. We’ve coped against cheating officials before in Valentine, Clarke, Brines and Thompson...and we will do again.

yes it is a happy place, well im happy ;-)

just does my nut in when folk say collum is fair, that are Rangers fans. Yet lennon the celtic manager says he had a string of "very poor" decisions. To use a qoute.

See I can see the narrative here, others cant.

And I will repeat. I seen a string of poor decisions that favoured celtic.

1, The foul that led to their goal - blatant push by duffy
2. Consistent fouling yet no second card for mcgregor
3. McGregor not being booked for denying a goal scoring opportunity. (2nd yellow).

Now I ask everyone that reads this, please state the mistakes collum made against Celtic? Are we now giving credit to collum for giving the correct decisions (penalties). Does Lennon think he should not have awarded? Come on guys, why is lennon calling out collum?
Some very good points. Those 3 decisions are game changers. Imagine celtic going to easter road or fir park on the back of their recent run without McGregor?

Back