St Ninians Ref called it to help the Celtic

Collum honest ? He watched cosgrove get pushed to the ground (blatant) and let it play on. Collum is a cheat like the rest.
Pushed to the ground from behind, Duffy and every other player stopped for a few seconds and were expecting the whistle and a free kick ... 20 seconds later it's 2-2.
Who's to say Aberdeen would not have scored from the free kick to make it 3-1 and win the match pretty comfortably

My brother fitted a kitchen for Willie Collum.

He had some banter with him about being biased etc and said he was a decent guy who actually said that he knows he gets calls wrong but is honestly trying his best. Was strongly in favour of VAR to assists refs.

My nephew is football and after Collum returned from a champions league game he gave my brother a signed matched ball for him. Thought they was decent of him.
Well he certainly got a fre decisions wrong yesterday.
Even Crocker said " and that will be a foul to Aberdeen, nope apparently not "

They had an RE teacher in an RC school give two penalties against them yesterday, one in injury time. Granted their second goal shouldn't have counted but the refs, bar Clancy, are just pish.
That's the same ref who gave a second yellow card to a Rangers player for blowing a kiss to an opposition player and the same ref who has incident blindness when decisions should go for us and he is right on it looking at the incident. Robertson, Clancy and Collum 3 peas in a pod.

There is not one single referee in the professional game, in Scotland, that is a cheat, corrupt, or in someones back pocket.

Are the majority incompetent, liable to make what appears to be ridiculous mistakes and in need of being retrained 100%.

and now

giphy.gif

Harrogate

Love your contributions on here but just cause someone has a difference of opinion ”too many plants on here m8”. No 8 might be a plant and he might not be. Only No 8 knows the truth. He might be Gerry McNee from his cottage too.

I said yesterday on another Topic yesterday I would not mind Collum next Sunday. I just think that Collum is one of the better referees in Scotland. Fans all over the world think referees are against their team. Score more goals your opponents and leave the conspiracy stuff to others.

FF should be a happy place this morning.

yes it is a happy place, well im happy ;-)

just does my nut in when folk say collum is fair, that are Rangers fans. Yet lennon the celtic manager says he had a string of "very poor" decisions. To use a qoute.

See I can see the narrative here, others cant.

And I will repeat. I seen a string of poor decisions that favoured celtic.

1, The foul that led to their goal - blatant push by duffy
2. Consistent fouling yet no second card for mcgregor
3. McGregor not being booked for denying a goal scoring opportunity. (2nd yellow).

Now I ask everyone that reads this, please state the mistakes collum made against Celtic? Are we now giving credit to collum for giving the correct decisions (penalties). Does Lennon think he should not have awarded? Come on guys, why is lennon calling out collum?

Last edited:
Simply not true. Dallas , Madden and Beaton are clearly not of the Celtic persuasion!

Robertson, Clancy, Walsh and Collum are!

Collum is at least honest (Candieas incident apart) the rest are pretty blatant
I have never had a problem with Nick Walsh. Any time I have seen him he has been very fair. Collum is erratic, sometimes silly, but I don’t see bias. Robertson is so-so. Clancy? No comment.
Dallas, Madden and Beaton bend so far backwards to show how unbiased they are they almost snap.

They had an RE teacher in an RC school give two penalties against them yesterday, one in injury time. Granted their second goal shouldn't have counted but the refs, bar Clancy, are just pish.
That RE teacher failed to book and send off McGregor as well as fail to give a yellow,never mind red, for Duffy’s touchline barge. He or his linesman never spotted Duffy’s push on Cosgrove just before their second goal. Less crucially he ignored a clear and obvious handball by a Celtic player from 3yds away as they started a move to counter attack in the first half.

That RE teacher failed to book and send off McGregor as well as fail to give a yellow,never mind red, for Duffy’s touchline barge. He or his linesman never spotted Duffy’s push on Cosgrove just before their second goal. Less crucially he ignored a clear and obvious handball by a Celtic player from 3yds away as they started a move to counter attack in the first half.
I am not defending Collum FFS, he is as hopeless as the rest of them. I am just stating that he gave Aberdeen a penalty in the final minute of injury time of a crucial game for Celtic. Not the behaviour of someone who is biased.

He could even have hidden behind the fact that Cosgrove got a shot away after the foul and not pulled it back.

I don't need you to tell me what happened in the game because I watched it.

I am not defending Collum FFS, he is as hopeless as the rest of them. I am just stating that he gave Aberdeen a penalty in the final minute of injury time of a crucial game for Celtic. Not the behaviour of someone who is biased.

He could even have hidden behind the fact that Cosgrove got a shot away after the foul and not pulled it back.

are you suggesting if he was biased he would have chosen to ignore mcgregors take down?

ffs even clancy has to award that.

he cant hide behind that, the rules state if a goal is not scored instantly with an advantage then its a penalty.

And as it was near instant then correct decision. If he awarded an advantage and it was not converted, then are you suggesting no penalty. Come on tae fck

nonsense like that on kerrydale street by those muppets not on here thx.

are you suggesting if he was biased he would have chosen to ignore mcgregors take down?

You are contradicting your own views on refs on this thread mate.

You are saying he can't ignore a decision like that, yet in your OP you are complaining about a referee being appointed to this weekend's semi final that will be favourable towards Celtic. They are either biased or they are not.

Not really interested in conversing any further now to be honest, I have said before I am not defending the refs in this country, they are all beyond a joke in terms of performance and consistency.

You are contradicting your own views on refs on this thread mate.

You are saying he can't ignore a decision like that, yet in your OP you are complaining about a referee being appointed to this weekend's semi final that will be favourable towards Celtic. They are either biased or they are not.

Not really interested in conversing any further now to be honest, I have said before I am not defending the refs in this country, they are all beyond a joke in terms of performance and consistency.

No I am not!!!

He cant possibly not award a penalty as you have suggested. To do so would bring down his career.

He does cheat however by not sending mcgregor off or turning a blind eye on a blatant push. Decisions he can manipulate he does.

Clancy came very very close to ending his career last year. And in all honesty I think it was enough to do so. But due to the weak media in this country he survived.

If Collum does not award a penalty for the mcgregor take down then his career ends. By not sending mcgregor off shows he is biased.

Where he can manipulate he does, but he cant cross the line. FFS and to suggest as such is pathetic. You giving him credit for giving a correct decision is mind boggling.

Literally not giving him any credit whatsoever and I've spent enough time debating with such a weird crank like you for one day.

your words here

" I am just stating that he gave Aberdeen a penalty in the final minute of injury time of a crucial game for Celtic. "

And I suggested he could not have given any other decision as it was so blatant.

You then said

"He could even have hidden behind the fact that Cosgrove got a shot away after the foul and not pulled it back."

Are you suggesting he plays advantage then goes against the rules of the game. jeez!

You sound like neil lennon,

And weird cranks like that belong on kerrydale street.

No matter which referee was chosen, someone would find an angle to them favouring the bheasts.
Only because it is true
Collum Yesterday McGregor on a yellow clear foul denying a goal scoring opportunity
Second Yellow?
Suppose that’s just an angle
Duffy launching the boy into the trackside was
Just an angle
Brown deliberately elbowing sheep player on the edge of the box
Just an angle
FFS wake up
That was just one game with one of the better games refeees

As much as it would be hilarious for them to get knocked out of their pishy covid Cup maybe the longer TLB stays in the job the better as I think he'd be for the sack if he loses that game

your words here

" I am just stating that he gave Aberdeen a penalty in the final minute of injury time of a crucial game for Celtic. "

And I suggested he could not have given any other decision as it was so blatant.

You then said

"He could even have hidden behind the fact that Cosgrove got a shot away after the foul and not pulled it back."

Are you suggesting he plays advantage then goes against the rules of the game. jeez!

You sound like neil lennon,

And weird cranks like that belong on kerrydale street.
You sound like Joe Black on Twitter.

Really? A couple of minutes into injury time on the 29th. Bolingoli , already booked, gives away a foul. An absolute stick on second yellow . He’s almost walking off but Clancy doesn’t give the second yellow. I think fair enough he’s about to blow for full time. 3 or 4 minutes later Alfie goes through on goal and dives .. we can all agree he dives. That bastard Clancy sprints up to Alfie to give him second yellow

Absolutely no way Clancy gives the Sheep that penalty

Really? A couple of minutes into injury time on the 29th. Bolingoli , already booked, gives away a foul. An absolute stick on second yellow . He’s almost walking off but Clancy doesn’t give the second yellow. I think fair enough he’s about to blow for full time. 3 or 4 minutes later Alfie goes through on goal and dives .. we can all agree he dives. That bastard Clancy sprints up to Alfie to give him second yellow

Absolutely no way Clancy gives the Sheep that penalty

you have a valid point here.

But you get my jist its a blatant penalty.

As I said Clancy and his understudy Robertson are in the same league. Collum should have came under fire from 1 manager yesterday and it was not celtics. Agreed?

Pressure will be ramped up on the officials in the media this week. They always do it before games at Hampden the cunts.

100% And they have Don Robertson to rely on. All this week it will be the words of Lennon. A string of poor decisions.

I ask again, name them. Help me out here.

There's a sizable number of people on this forum who sound like late-00's Celtic fans when it comes to referees.

It's cringeworthy.

We don't have referees who deliberately cheat in Scotland. We have referees who are easily influenced by the crowds. This year is proof of it.

We get more shocking performances and dreadful decisions going against us than all the other sides put together, and we are clear at the top of the league having just outplayed the tims on their own pitch once again. The best team by far on the end of so many calls cant always be bad luck the idea that refs dont see all the rugby league stuff or they are just pish or blind is fkin daft. Rules are bent all the time.

Theres maybe some truth about the crowd point you make but more importantly its the tims influence and control they have at the sfa and most of all the media. There is a lot of cheating going on but yeah probably has more to do with fear that something sinister. John Beaton is an example of a good ref thats terrified of negative headlines and people in the game like say Neil Lennon.

The odd thing about these threads is everyone that does this tory boy routine on here moans about press bias or sfa/spfl bias, isnt that also what timothy does ? why is the op suggesting a sellik supporting ref will probably help them such a big deal, i dont know if he will but it wont be a total shock if he does.

Funny !!!

That’s his name though ...........
My apologies GY. I didn't for a moment think "1914-18" was in reference to a username - in fact I was completely confused as to why you would refer to a Hibs game over a hundred years ago, hence my rather crass reply. It'll perhaps teach me not to 'jump the gun' [but realistically it probably won't]
Funny !!!

That’s his name though ...........

My apologies GY. I didn't for a moment think "1914-18" was in reference to a username - in fact I was completely confused as to why you would refer to a Hibs game over a hundred years ago, hence my rather crass reply. It'll perhaps teach me not to 'jump the gun' [but realistically it probably won't]

Im absolutely chilled WTF.

The way we’ve started the season, we’re nearly all in a forgiving mood !!!!

Collum honest ? He watched cosgrove get pushed to the ground (blatant) and let it play on. Collum is a cheat like the rest.
Collum's cheating started when Aberdeen went 2-1 in front yesterday.
He is more subtle in his actions but like Clancy he is pro celtic and therefore a cheat to his profession

m8 he is slightly better than the ones you mention agreed.

But its an absolutely joke to think he gave anything to Aberdeen yesterday as per lennons propaganda comments.

Go, name them. What decision did he give that slightly favoured Aberdeen?

And yes, I can name ones that favoured Celtic!

Woah Woah . Where did I claim he favoured Aberdeen????

Mistakes I saw , only watched 5 mins of game and BBC highlights, Push on Cosgrove was in the middle of the park and all 4 officials should have seen it, Pushing Aberdeen player into hoardings , No second yellow for McGregor. I also agreed with Ricky Foster in that Celtic player was going down before contact but probably a penalty.

You think I’m a Tim? Seriously? I liked your post about snow flakes but that was before I knew I was one

Woah Woah . Where did I claim he favoured Aberdeen????

Mistakes I saw , only watched 5 mins of game and BBC highlights, Push on Cosgrove was in the middle of the park and all 4 officials should have seen it, Pushing Aberdeen player into hoardings , No second yellow for McGregor. I also agreed with Ricky Foster in that Celtic player was going down before contact but probably a penalty.

You think I’m a Tim? Seriously? I liked your post about snow flakes but that was before I knew I was one
He is a weirdo that is best ignored. You disagree with him and you must be a tim.

Il never understand the point about sellik fans, just bizarre, lennon has had a go at collum yesterday but hes no sure what the ref done wrong. angry upset baffled.... il tell you why hes confused cos in their mind the ref shouldnt be giving anything against them no matter how obvious it is but he cant just come right out and say it.

Given what we have seen over recent years he isn't that far wrong though is he?
All referees are from the Lieswell stable.
Lieswell would nobble a jury if it was beneficial to his rancid club.
Clancy and Collum are the two biggest cheats when they are able to help Lieswell.

Just looked again at my post & had a chuckle.

How could anyone forget a game over a century ago ????

Sorry.

Il never understand the point about sellik fans, just bizarre, lennon has had a go at collum yesterday but hes no sure what the ref done wrong. angry upset baffled.... il tell you why hes confused cos in their mind the ref shouldnt be giving anything against them no matter how obvious it is but he cant just come right out and say it.

It's done to feed the masses , and the idiot tim swallow it like the fools they are .They have been , and still are , expert in their timing of playing the victim card. It's only recently we've found our voice and imo we should challenge these statements rigourosly every time.Why we accept their existence and viewpoint will always be a puzzle

I think the majority of refs are not intentionally dishonest. I except Clancy from that statement. But years of intimidation of referees by that shower mean that in the event of a split second game changing 50 50 decision, the chances are they will give it in their favour. It’s the easy route, saves them from vitriolic criticism afterwards.

Those Duffy and McGregor non-decisions by Collum yesterday. Is there something in their minds which says, “I’ve already given a few key (albeit correct) decisions against them, so I can’t realistically give any more?”. Again, years of chip chip chip intimidation have led us to this place. Lennons utterly dishonest comments yesterday will help keep Collum in his place for next time. Chipping away.

I think the majority of refs are not intentionally dishonest. I except Clancy from that statement. But years of intimidation of referees by that shower mean that in the event of a split second game changing 50 50 decision, the chances are they will give it in their favour. It’s the easy route, saves them from vitriolic criticism afterwards.

Those Duffy and McGregor non-decisions by Collum yesterday. Is there something in their minds which says, “I’ve already given a few key (albeit correct) decisions against them, so I can’t realistically give any more?”. Again, years of chip chip chip intimidation have led us to this place. Lennons utterly dishonest comments yesterday will help keep Collum in his place for next time. Chipping away.

RE the push on Cosgrove. 100% a foul and I’m mystified that the officials missed it but it’s not a direct game changing decision such as a penalty , an off side goal, a red card. It’s a free kick in the centre circle. There is no way anybody could predict 20 seconds later and quite a few passes later they score

Ffs don’t be so sensitive mate - don’t want to argue with any of my fellow bears after a week of unadulterated football pleasure. Ok he gave Aberdeen a penalty at the death. On seeing it he surely couldn’t do anything else it was so clear cut. How shit a referee has he to be to get all the others I mentioned wrong. Ok maybe he couldn’t see the push on Cosgrove but the others are, let’s say, “baffling“.

i would love someone from the media to ask the celtc manager to " quantify " his referee comments and ask in which way was the referee poor ..........

Next weeks Scottish cup ref is the bigot celtic supporting Don Robertson from Glasgow.

Called it to ensure it goes celtics way. No wonder Aberdeen fans say there is a bias in selection process.

If Celtic get through, it will be clancy for the final.

The SFA corrupt to the core.
Are Aberdeen fans not happy with the referee for this game ?
I would have thought they wouldn’t give a toss even if he walked onto the field draped in an Irish tricolour.

That wasn’t Collum. That was a Linesman who just happens to be a Rangers supporter. Kind of proves the point that they are human and do make honest mistakes. Dreadful decision as was the Falkirk penalty a few years ago that was miles outside the box. Collum gave that on the word of a linesman as well
Strangely enough this same Collum who takes linesmen's advice totally ignored the 4th assistant at the cesspit a couple of years ago, leading to the filth scoring the only goal of the game.

This seems like a disingenuous response to be honest. It doesn’t have to be all or nothing, they can obviously be biased while still giving some decisions against Celtic.

The 2nd penalty is so blatant you couldn’t not give it. The way you cheat in that instance is to not follow through with the inevitable second yellow card.

This seems like a disingenuous response to be honest. It doesn’t have to be all or nothing, they can obviously be biased while still giving some decisions against Celtic.

The 2nd penalty is so blatant you couldn’t not give it. The way you cheat in that instance is to not follow through with the inevitable second yellow card.

the odour is strong with this one m8

Back