ST offers out

This is a bit of a shambles. 2 seats together in club deck but when you add 2 to basket they're both adult ones, no option to change one to a child.
Are you both MyGers members and linked as friends and family ?
Does it not offer drop down box allowing you to change the second one to your child?

Are you both MyGers members and linked as friends and family ?
Does it not offer drop down box allowing you to change the second one to your child?
Yeah we are both members and linked with friends and family. Doesnt give you the option of changing one. When I log into his account I can buy one through that and it automatically puts it to child price.

Yeah we are both members and linked with friends and family. Doesnt give you the option of changing one. When I log into his account I can buy one through that and it automatically puts it to child price.

Bit risky, but maybe lock it in, then phone and swap it for a child?

I’d applied for 3 additional tickets as I don’t seem to get anywhere with a request for a transfer (who knows how that works), not heard a peep.
I got a call yesterday from TO about a seat transfer, my daughters seat is 2 rows and 2 seats away from mine we have been on the seat transfer list for 2 years and got offered 2 together yesterday.

I got a call yesterday from TO about a seat transfer, my daughters seat is 2 rows and 2 seats away from mine we have been on the seat transfer list for 2 years and got offered 2 together yesterday.
Nice one. :)

I think my names been on the list for 3 years now. Similar to your situation, my kids seat is a row and 5 seats away. My fault at the time.

Had a seat transfer request in and haven't heard a peep other than from TO saying they were working through renewals.

Seems odd given last year they did renewals, seat transfers then new ST requests?

Is it only certain mygers members getting offers? Daughter hasn't received an email.
I was sat on 420points this afternoon and got the email mate. Ask her to logon and check her balance?
My sister was the same, she joined MyGers last year but with minimal points and only went on the waiting list for this season, she hasn’t heard anything as yet.

Nice one. :)

I think my names been on the list for 3 years now. Similar to your situation, my kids seat is a row and 5 seats away. My fault at the time.
It’s a hard one mate I think I just got lucky, she did say yesterday if I rejected the 2 seats she offered me I would have to wait til next year as there wasn’t another 2 together, must be nigh on impossible to get 3 together. Hopefully you get it sorted out eventually PS.

It’s a hard one mate I think I just got lucky, she did say yesterday if I rejected the 2 seats she offered me I would have to wait til next year as there wasn’t another 2 together, must be nigh on impossible to get 3 together. Hopefully you get it sorted out eventually PS.
I’d take two. And can alternate which kid I take until I can get three together

What happens in The Family Stand when the child gets to 16?
You lose the seats?

What happens in The Family Stand when the child gets to 16?
You lose the seats?
You used to get an offer of alternative seats in another part of the stadium.
I think there was an issue this year as there was very limited availability so some people are staying put as there is no room to move them.

Had a seat transfer request in and haven't heard a peep other than from TO saying they were working through renewals.

Seems odd given last year they did renewals, seat transfers then new ST requests?

Had my request in from end of April and got an offer this morning to move.
Was slightly concerned that new waiting list requests were getting offers before seat transfers though.

Still no word. Gave up two when son was born. Now he’s old enough to go I joined waiting list again to get family section or any for that matter. No email so far. Gutted

Still no word. Gave up two when son was born. Now he’s old enough to go I joined waiting list again to get family section or any for that matter. No email so far. Gutted

someone posted the link earlier in the thread

Family section is extremely limited this year due to the number of ST renewals meaning that the older fans couldn’t be moved out.

GR5 gone now :(

Was hoping one of the guys who just sit and slate the team every week had decided to give theirs up and i could take the wee man haha

Acting as a third party here, my mate has got a ticket for the GR in his basket but it won’t let him check out.

I seem to remember something similar last season.

Acting as a third party here, my mate has got a ticket for the GR in his basket but it won’t let him check out.

I seem to remember something similar last season.
Has he received an offer to purchase? I can go right through the seat selection process, but "You need to have purchased or have in your basket 21/22 NEW SALE REQUIREMENT before buying this".

I have not received an offer to buy though (but have my fingers crossed, as I have low MyGers points).

Has he had an offer email?
Has he received an offer to purchase? I can go right through the seat selection process, but "You need to have purchased or have in your basket 21/22 NEW SALE REQUIREMENT before buying this".

I have not received an offer to buy though (but have my fingers crossed, as I have low MyGers points).
Thanks lads, no he hasn’t.

I literally text him earlier saying “check your email, you might have a ticket”

Cheers guys :))

I'm trying to buy one using the ten month option. But it is coming up as an eight month option and saying invalid plan. I'm lost?!?!?

I am not sure how this works. My son has had a ticket in BR for a few years now but recently turned 18. As you know an adult needs to be accompanied by a child to sit there. Renewal came through as normal, renewed and then got an email saying he is on a priority transfer list but there is nothing to offer him so he had to stay where he is for next season.

I then read of all the seats getting offered here. Don't get me wrong as I am happy fir him to stay there as it will probably be cheaper than others areas he might get offered

Sorry it's a bit off topic but can anyone tell me if we get new smart cards or do existing ones just continue?

Back