ST offers out

That's fair enough mate. I just had it in my mind that there was something 'odd' with your purchase that rung a bell. I also recall someone saying that former Bar72 seats were being released as numbers in the new setup were being reduced.

Seems odd that your seat has simply been 'cancelled'. I wouldn't necessarily have expected an explanation but surely having offered you the seat if they've had to withdraw it, for whatever reason, they would have offered an alternative. I'd be emailing them if I were you.

Usually its cancelled if paid by an incorrect method (ie debit card in full online).

But can email me at slo@rangers.co.uk and I'll ask

Need some advise.
Do most sign up for this continuous credit card scheme for home games not included in ST? This wasn’t around last time I had a ST.

Got a friend with 700+ MyGers points and on the waiting list still without the offer... Are they actually basing it on MyGers points or just random? The ticket office email addresses just decline to respond to several emails from him.

A section on the Web site explaining how the season ticket and seat transfer lists actually work would save all the guessing as to how the system works.

I got an offer this morning for East Enclosure. Was on 81 My Gers points.

Payment by DD or Credit Finance were only 2 options to pay.

Similar situation to me last year. I am in CR and my son was offered CD. I accepted as thought it was at least him in the door and I put in a transfer request. I couldn’t have him sitting up there on his own but intended if possible to buy two seats close together on an individual match basis and seatsub our own. However I was later contacted by the ticket office and offered the chance to swap the one in CD for one in CR about five rows in front and three seats to the side where I can keep an eye on him.
I’ve just done this for my son. My dad and I have ST in GR and now son (7 yo) has one in CD5. Have emailed ticket office to see if anything can be done. If not then can offer his ticket on secondary ticketing if need be.

Take it since I’ve not received any emails I won’t be getting one this season or are folk still receiving emails ?

most the homes CCCS was around 26k from memory was around just half of the STH

If you want to be in the priority for Hampden games then you would need to join it IMO

Personal choice why people sign up to it
There is two options for CCCS and I was wondering if could help:
Pre Payment Scheme HOME FRIENDLIES 21/22 I’m not enrolled

Pre Payment Scheme ALL NON-SEASON TICKET HOME MATCHES 21/22 I am enrolled.

Surely by enrolling on the all non-season ticket home matches this would include friendlies? I’m more than happy to go and wack myself with a stupid stick if this is not the case!

There is two options for CCCS and I was wondering if could help:
Pre Payment Scheme HOME FRIENDLIES 21/22 I’m not enrolled

Pre Payment Scheme ALL NON-SEASON TICKET HOME MATCHES 21/22 I am enrolled.

Surely by enrolling on the all non-season ticket home matches this would include friendlies? I’m more than happy to go and wack myself with a stupid stick if this is not the case!
The one you have enrolled cover the main games - Scottish Cup League Cup and European Game and that one that main one that has the most from memory as it give the priority access to tickets for Hampden games

They added a home Friendlies ones and in case anyone doesn't want any hassle of obtaining tickets

At least both schemes are optional to join

Last edited:
The one you have enrolled cover the main games - Scottish Cup League Cup and European Game and that one that main one that has the most from memory

They added a home Friendlies ones and in case anyone wants any hassle of obtaining tickets

At least both schemes are optional to join
Cheers mate, yeah that makes sense-plus with COVID it’s unlikely to get in for the friendlies anyway.

Do these instantly appear in your basket or do you have to wait on an email coming through? Asking for a pal....

Do these instantly appear in your basket or do you have to wait on an email coming through? Asking for a pal....
You get an email log into My Gers and then have 3 days to buy season ticket

They are been sent out in batches as it is e.rangers.co.uk within the email address

I got an email, then logged into MyGers and there was nothing in the basket!
They sometimes don't appear in your basket, but if you look in your purchase history there should be a line which states 2021-2022 season ticket requirement

I’ve just done this for my son. My dad and I have ST in GR and now son (7 yo) has one in CD5. Have emailed ticket office to see if anything can be done. If not then can offer his ticket on secondary ticketing if need be.

Iv got a seat in GR5 and was looking to get my son (4) a ST, he got offer this morning but only main stand available

Is it worth buying one and trying for seat transfer then or is the list for transfers huge? Torn between that and asking the guys around me if any are ever giving theirs up to let me know and give them more than what it's worth if needed

Yeah was on waiting list last yr as well and went through this whole painstaking experience then too.
I’m on the family stand waiting list if that makes a difference though.
That might just be the issue - nothing available now in that area that they can offer you a seat/s

Due to the downturn in the oil industry my shifts are changing meaning that I will have weekends off starting next month. Have signed up to MyGers and have 215 points, what's the chances of being able to get a season ticket for this season?

Due to the downturn in the oil industry my shifts are changing meaning that I will have weekends off starting next month. Have signed up to MyGers and have 215 points, what's the chances of being able to get a season ticket for this season?
Have you signed to waiting list as well? Availability is key to you getting one as well

Done that a couple of days ago and was sent a ST offer this morning

Have you signed to waiting list as well? Availability is key to you getting one as well

Done that a couple of days ago and was sent a ST offer this morning
Yeah mate, just done that 10 minutes ago. I put down the 2 areas that I wanted a ticket in but do would you get offered one in another area if there wasn't any where you wanted?

Yeah mate, just done that 10 minutes ago. I put down the 2 areas that I wanted a ticket in but do would you get offered one in another area if there wasn't any where you wanted?
I don't know maybe @Greg Marshall can help

I done Club Deck & Main Stand in that order as my choices I knew tickets were available in those areas and 2 days later I get the offer to buy one had over 300 points as well

Yeah was on waiting list last yr as well and went through this whole painstaking experience then too.
I’m on the family stand waiting list if that makes a difference though.
Yes it does.

The family stand is extremely limited this season so there has only been a handful of statements.

I got an email at 11am this morning for my lad (50 mygers points). Nothing in his basket, however I go to buy a season ticket and only club deck and main stand are left. I requested Govan Rear as he needs to be with me. Ah well, always next year

Yes it does.

The family stand is extremely limited this season so there has only been a handful of statements.
Thanks Greg

do you think that’s the family section all finalised or Do I keep my hopes up?
I tried to get onto the general waiting list weeks back but they said I couldn’t.

Thats good you got sorted? What was the issue? Did you not get your original seat back?
They said it was a hospitality only section i had bought for. Assume it was just accidentally available while they switched stuff around.
New seat is a lot further back but in the same section as my mate so a good start.

They said it was a hospitality only section i had bought for. Assume it was just accidentally available while they switched stuff around.
New seat is a lot further back but in the same section as my mate so a good start.
Thats good mate. Sounds like it worked out well in the end

Back