ST offers out

Think I managed to get one in CD3 put in the payment details and went the full hog but now not showing up in my purchase history does anybody know if it's been processed properly?

Finally sorted. 2 seats together. Main stand rear. Could have got club deck but cant stand it up there. Restricted view though, hopefully not too bad.

The email confirmation came through immediately after payment with a reference number detailing the seat purchased.
That's concerning :oops: it does say I have the 21/22 new sale requirement in my purchase history but not the actual ticket itself I then got an email saying the season ticket was in my basket but my basket was empty

I managed to get one in CD5, but my OH is still waiting on an email. It wouldn’t let me purchase two, despite the fact we were both on waiting list. I got an email - she didn’t. Took a gamble in the hope she gets an email over next few days. It’s not a very good system if you want to sit with family / friends. It’s a gamble as if she doesn’t get i have one on my Jack Jones.

That's concerning :oops: it does say I have the 21/22 new sale requirement in my purchase history but not the actual ticket itself I then got an email saying the season ticket was in my basket but my basket was empty
The 21/22 new sale requirement in your purchase history is your green light to go and select your seat on the Ibrox map and then purchase it. There was no option to pay up in full last week so I took the Direct Debit 4payment option starting 01 July. In the confirmation email it had the future payment dates. It sounds like your purchase fell at the last stages mate???

I managed to get one in CD5, but my OH is still waiting on an email. It wouldn’t let me purchase two, despite the fact we were both on waiting list. I got an email - she didn’t. Took a gamble in the hope she gets an email over next few days. It’s not a very good system if you want to sit with family / friends. It’s a gamble as if she doesn’t get i have one on my Jack Jones.
How many points is she on? My boy only had 50 (what you get for joining mygers).

The 21/22 new sale requirement in your purchase history is your green light to go and select your seat on the Ibrox map and then purchase it. There was no option to pay up in full last week so I took the Direct Debit 4payment option starting 01 July. In the confirmation email it had the future payment dates. It sounds like your purchase fell at the last stages mate???
Decided to try it again and got confirmation not CD3 but CD6 probably not as good a view but cheaper but happy to have got the chance to snap one up

Last edited:
I’ll maybe email them instead. No point joining mygers if I’ve not enough points straight away to buy the STs.
But you get chance for buying european tickets and league tickets through the season which builds points plus you get points for buying a mygers.

Heads up ...... my OH never got an email but was able to purchase as the offer was in the purchase history. Just in case anyone is waiting on email. It may be in your purchase history. Sale went through no bother. Didn’t get to sit together but got four rows back.

Great news everyone on the low points threshold, my sister just got one behind the dugout SE5, Row E. It’s coming up as a restricted view but it can’t be that bad as it was the only one available in the section and the rest have renewed??? Anyone nearby that seat?
I sit in row n se5 pal great place to sit at the Rangers dugout/tunnel, it will be the dugout that’s the restriction but it’s not bad unless you are row a/b lol

Heads up ...... my OH never got an email but was able to purchase as the offer was in the purchase history. Just in case anyone is waiting on email. It may be in your purchase history. Sale went through no bother. Didn’t get to sit together but got four rows back.
What points did they have?

General I believe. Ticket office got back to me saying that I've probably not received an email as my mygers points total means im further back in queue.

That's despite others on this thread with fewer points getting the email
I got offered one today I’m only on 75 mygers points and got cd4. I would contact them

Was well chuffed to get the email today. Ended up with Section CD4 Row N Seat 191. Let's just hope as many of us as possible are allowed in.

It must be a difficult task. I think to do it properly, you'd need a massive software package that sorts out people who are looking for moves and their location and makes the most of it.

To do it in what is essentially a manual look through the emails must be arduous.

I think the stadium could benefit from people being married up with their mates but it'd be some undertaking. There's propbably a better solution for atmosphere with everyone being close to family and friends but it'd involve far too much time checking every seat in the ground and putting people together and there'd undoubtably be people unwilling to move (even a few rows) to accomodate getting people together.

I got lucky the other day with a call from the TO and my boy being offered a seat move to the row infront of me. He's too young to sit on his own 30 odd seats away when I managed to get him a ticket last summer (knowing we likely wouldn't be in the ground anyway)

Couldn't quite believe the seat there came up for offer and we're essentially together now. Can possibly ask the boy beside me who sits on his own to jump forward a row to make it ideal!
Fast forward a few years and you will be trying to get the lad furthest away from you as possible. :D

I've just had an email offering me a season ticket but when I go on to purchase there is no availability online. Is it a case of checking constantly to see if a seat becomes available or am I out of luck?

I've just had an email offering me a season ticket but when I go on to purchase there is no availability online. Is it a case of checking constantly to see if a seat becomes available or am I out of luck?
Could be that you are out of luck as maybe others got the same offer

Guess it depends when the email was sent and check it yourself

Could be that you are out of luck as maybe others got the same offer

Guess it depends when the email was sent and check it yourself
2 areas are showing up in red, go to click on them and says 'limited' on the middle of the pitch but not seeing any seats coming.

2 areas are showing up in red, go to click on them and says 'limited' on the middle of the pitch but not seeing any seats coming.
You on the phone? I’ve noticed not all of the seats in an area can be shown on my phone but when I log in via laptop you can move the area around to see more seats.

For example in CD1 I can only see up to 42 on my phone but know it goes to at least 58.

I’m on iPhone, might be worth a try.

PS Just checked the site and can see a reasonable number of seats available in CD1 and 2.

Many points you on mate?.

When folk select a seat it holds it for 30 mins whilst you make your purchase so would go from red to blue so no 2 people can buy same seat. But then folk may see a red pop up and change to that which would release the one they had tried originally. I think that’s how it’s working so I’d keep trying mate.

Just been on and checked. Not a seat left in the whole stadium!

This is wrong there are a good number of seats available.

Current view

B105-A1-C9-1119-49-C3-B6-BD-B3-F30-EE59-C45.png

Bit pissed off that there are better seats available today than on Wednesday

Back