ST offers out

This is wrong there are a good number of seats available.

Current view

B105-A1-C9-1119-49-C3-B6-BD-B3-F30-EE59-C45.png
%^*& sake haha I should have held off 10 minutes before getting one.

Seat availability changes all the time as folk get seat transfers, or as folk put seats in their basket then spot another one and go for that instead. You've got a seat. Be positive.
dont get me wrong I’m happy i have 1, its just a bit frustrating… to be honest I’m more frustrated that TO screwed up transferring us from the family stand waiting list to the general one, and you can’t just phone up and get it sorted now

Other mate got an email last week and the daft bastard didn’t check his email so he seems to have missed out.

Mate just got one in the club deck, he’s on heehaw points.
Nobody is on 'heehaw' points surely. You get points for joining MyGers. ;) Or are you suggesting he got one without being on the Waiting List and its a free-for-all now? Surely it can't be the latter. Just for clarity for any looking for tickets.

Nobody is on 'heehaw' points surely. You get points for joining MyGers. ;) Or are you suggesting he got one without being on the Waiting List and its a free-for-all now? Surely it cant be the latter.
I wasn’t meaning it in a literal sense, he’s on 45 points and only joined the WL this season so relatively heehaw :))

I wasn’t meaning it in a literal sense, he’s on 45 points and only joined the WL this season so relatively heehaw :))
Thanks. That's what I suspected but always better to be sure LOL.:)

As for your other mate who doesn't check his emails - he's not called Rodney is he (you plonker Rodney)?:))

EDIT: Actually that Fools and Horses reference is probably too old for you and will go right over your head ha ha. Sorry.

Thanks. That's what I suspected but always better to be sure LOL.:)

As for your other mate who doesn't check his emails - he's not called Rodney is he (you plonker Rodney)?:))

EDIT: Actually that Fools and Horses reference is probably too old for you and will go right over your head ha ha. Sorry.
Very good, I’ve seen most of them since childhood :))

He is a bit of a plonker, think it’s still letting him buy one though.

For new ST holders, will they send you a new Smartcard or will it automatically be transferred to our existing Smartcards that were used for one-off tickets?

%^*& sake haha I should have held off 10 minutes before getting one.
That’s what happened to me early last week. Logged in and only one seat was available at back of club deck. Next day, there were seats all over main stand available, so I emailed ticket office asking for a swap someone moved me to MRB. So glad. I was not looking forward to back of club deck.

I managed to get one last week after getting the email. When I first checked the site it was showing sold out, tried again in half an hour & there was quite a few in the main stand so went for the east enclosure. Hoping we actually get to go

For new ST holders, will they send you a new Smartcard or will it automatically be transferred to our existing Smartcards that were used for one-off tickets?

“Please note that if you are renewing an existing Season Ticket within the renewal period then your Smartcard from last season will be reactivated. If you are purchasing a Season Ticket after the Season Ticket renewal deadline then a new Smartcard will be posted to you in due course.”

(From confirmation email)

I just received an email to say my season ticket has been cancelled. Email says "Your Direct Debit Mandate has been rejected for the following reason: Instruction Cancelled."

Has anyone else had this and any idea how to sort it?

So who genuinely thinks we will get in this season. I’m just delighted to get my two seats - but I’m not hopeful I’ll get to use them much. Even if it’s a ballot - the chances of getting two in the ballot surely isn’t great.

Until Rangers formally announce 'Sold Out' I guess there's always a chance. However slim.

It says sold out on the website however do you think random seats will appear

Had a season ticket for 20 odd years however had to give it up due to losing job during pandemic,

Do you think I will have good points due to going to 3rd, 2nd and 1st division twice

It says sold out on the website however do you think random seats will appear

Had a season ticket for 20 odd years however had to give it up due to losing job during pandemic,

Do you think I will have good points due to going to 3rd, 2nd and 1st division twice
Just noticed there now that everything is now greyed out, indicating no availability. It doesn't look hopeful therefore.

When did you go on the waiting list? There's folk in this thread been offered season tickets on under 100 points. MyGers only award points covering, currently, the last 5 seasons - so this Summer it would be points from season 16/17 onwards.

Just noticed there now that everything is now greyed out, indicating no availability. It doesn't look hopeful therefore.

When did you go on the waiting list? There's folk in this thread been offered season tickets on under 100 points. MyGers only award points covering, currently, the last 5 seasons - so this Summer it would be points from season 16/17 onwards.
There’s still some left mate but limited.

Trying to buy a my Gers Membership and It says

A maximum of 1 tickets for MyGers Adult Membership 21/22 can be purchased.

I don't have a membership

Anyone had a new offer for the family stand? My season ticket is in the copland front but my dad and my 2 boys are on the waiting list for the family section. Thinking I won't hear anything this season but just thought I'd ask anyway.

Is there anyway you can set up notifications for new season tickets
Once you are on the waiting list they will contact you. Probably highly unlikely now for the coming season so keep an eye on FF around June 2022. Should really have got yourself on the waiting list before last May.

Is 330 points any good
This season they were making offers on under 100 points, so yes that's a decent number. Unfortunately just too late in the day for this coming season mate by the look of things. Check in on FF regularly and you will get any updates more quickly than anywhere else.

Yeah, I'm on 335. I only bought a MyGers membership and signed up for the waiting list last week, I was sent a ST offer earlier this week.

I had a look on Tuesday when watching the Scotland game and there was loads available however didn't have my credit card really hoping more become available only had to give up my ticket due to covid and losing my job

Back