St Pauli v Hamburg SV tonight on BT Sport 3

Van Drongelen has been the worst HSV player tonight.
This is the worst I have ever seen him,
he's been a bag of nerves since the start.

Right.

That’s me done.

Villa v West Ham.

HSV are really going to struggle to stay ahead of the mighty Arminia Bielefeld on this performance :D

I get the impression that Hamburg are going to be the Leeds of the German 2nd Division, Hibs it every season

Horrible club, all that self-entitled bravado like Newcastle, Leeds and Aberdeen. Glad they got pumped.

Politically, I'd fly a flag for Pauli if it wasn't for their persistent knob-rub with the Green & Grey.

Nothing each and a few career-threatening injuries would have suited me fine but I'll take this.

Night to forget. Disallowed goal that was possibly not fully over the goal line before the cross. A miss that made PVV’s look good. And an own goal.

Still, saved me from having to watch Villa-West Ham because it doesn’t look like I’ve missed much there

Horrible club, all that self-entitled bravado like Newcastle, Leeds and Aberdeen. Glad they got pumped.

Politically, I'd fly a flag for Pauli if it wasn't for their persistent knob-rub with the Green & Grey.

Nothing each and a few career-threatening injuries would have suited me fine but I'll take this.
Oooft look out

who Hamburg?

you would support St Pauli??

you sure you are on the right forum?

Last edited:
Back