St Pauli v Hamburger SV, 19.30 ko, BT Sport 1

Hamburg’s record against them is appalling recently, crucial game for them and is ons in previous years they would have lost.

Hamburg’s record against them is appalling recently, crucial game for them and is ons in previous years they would have lost.
1 win in the last 7 derbies. Truly shocking as they've most probably been the favourites going into all 8 of those games.

Might treat myself and watch it. Something live rather than recorded is a nice change from Netflix binges

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to this now. Not seen much of them lately, other than the draw with GF, when they were really wasteful in the final third. Hopefully they've got their shooting boots on tonight!

Going to watch it, would be massive for HSV if they won. If not I fear another year in the 2. Bundesliga.

What is it with skanky fans like the Gangrene Brigands and St Pauli and stupid typefaces on banners?

And just on banners, what high horse are the St Pauli fans promoting tonight?

St Pauli aren't gonna make it through this game without a sending off.

Red white and blue all the way.

never watched a derby and genuinely hadn’t heard of St Pauli until bands started wearing their tshirts.

I take it their owners thought outside the box for marketing?

Back