St Pauli v Hamburger SV, 19.30 ko, BT Sport 1

What a goal, unfortunately at the wrong end. Mind you, HSV have never looked like scoring.

Another season in Bundesliga 2 beckons. :(

Oooft.....! Hamburg seem to be going down the same route as the previous two seasons. Very disappointing!

Hamburg need a serious boot up the arse. They'll end up staying down for years if they don't get a grip.

Next two fixtures will determine HSV’s season.

Holstein Kiel and Bochum. Lose them and playoffs beckon at best.

That was a horrific result tonight. Honestly. Utterly dreadful result and performance.

That was a horrific result tonight. Honestly. Utterly dreadful result a d performance.
Totally agree but its been coming. Hsv are in a bad way from top to bottom

That was a horrific result tonight. Honestly. Utterly dreadful result and performance.
Lucky if they get a point from those two games.

What a fuckin terrible game of football that was. St Pauli deserved the win in the end. Hamburg would struggle to beat Hibs

That was a very poor game. Hamburg looked poor. What a great goal to win it though. They seems to lack quality but just have to keep going.

They're still carrying on that Brownshirt tradition today as well. They're a fake left-wing club, just like the Peasants.
Not really in to it all but who’s a real one in your opinion?

Babelsberg?
Chemie Leipzig?
Eintracht Frankfurt?
Rayo Vallecano?
Deportivo LC?

Not really in to it all but who’s a real one in your opinion?

Babelsberg?
Chemie Leipzig?
Eintracht Frankfurt?
Quite like your input on the German stuff, obviously you live(d) there so you can be rather informative when it comes to this stuff!.

No big surprise. HSV have been honking for donkey‘s years now.

Before he moved on, Son singlehandedly kept them up for a couple of seasons, then they had some amazing luck to stop themselves from going down afterwards.

All caught up with them now though, they’re a shambles both on and off the pitch, for a club of their size it’s a shameful situation to be in.

None of them, mate. They are all capitalist businesses, like every other club. The works of Karl Marx doesn't dictate who'll be playing on the left or right-wing that week, mate. lol
Babelsberg never felt capitalist to me, just strange - was a poor experience. Where I learnt what Thor Steinar is all about.

Last edited:
Ironically, St Pauli's manufactured left-wing image is a genius marketing ploy. lol

All these rich kid trustafarians, all the would be urban guerillas, reckon they're the " cool " club to support and spend a fortune on their gear. Arfur Daley would be lovin' it.
That’s been known for a long time mind ain’t it. Skull and Crossbones t shirts seen all over World at Festivals for last 20/25 years. I would still say they do enough away from the media to be left wing, not my cup of tea but they do do it. Watched an Al Jazeera Doc on them done recently which was different again. Many just aren’t Football fans or really interested in any kind of Football culture to me. Rarely come across any in Britain who have been anywhere other than Hamburg watching them and most ain’t even been there.

Last edited:
Back