ST Prices by section

I'm in CR2 and have gone from £467 to £350 as I'm now 65 and now due to pay the concession rate, which will be correct I think!

However, my grandson (also in CR2) who is now 16 has gone from £126 to the £350 concession rate.
I thought that now he is 16 he would have gone from the juvenile rate of £126 to the adult rate of £492!
I reckon they must have made a mistake! Would anyone be able to confirm?
What's the email address for the ticket office?

Blue As

Official Ticketer
I'm in CR2 and have gone from £467 to £350 as I'm now 65 and now due to pay the concession rate, which will be correct I think!

However, my grandson (also in CR2) who is now 16 has gone from £126 to the £350 concession rate.
I thought that now he is 16 he would have gone from the juvenile rate of £126 to the adult rate of £492!
Junior under 16.
16/17 concession.
18 adult.

Can anybody help me out here?
Received mine and the 2 kids renewals for BR3, on the letter it says mines £438 including Celtic which is correct, 1 child age 11 is £113 Inc Celtic and the other age 9 is £102 Inc Celtic.
However I just logged in online to renew and they are coming up as £119 each for the kids? Is there an obvious explanation for this?

Can anybody help me out here?
Received mine and the 2 kids renewals for BR3, on the letter it says mines £438 including Celtic which is correct, 1 child age 11 is £113 Inc Celtic and the other age 9 is £102 Inc Celtic.
However I just logged in online to renew and they are coming up as £119 each for the kids? Is there an obvious explanation for this?
Must be an error mate. I’d give the TO a call

I'm glad they got that sorted. A few years ago it was only Govan that had 17 on Concession - but it makes sense to have all stands the same. It's a big issue particularly in the Family stand because when the youngest reaches 17 it's a massive jump and you have to move stands after getting to know folk for 10 years plus.

derbyloyal

Official Ticketer
£614 for my GR2 ticket. To put that into context, my one at Derby is £343 and includes an extra 4 matches. The football is also of a far higher standard. I'm just lucky I am in a position to afford it, going to the football nowadays is way too expensive.