ST public sales date

alloabear

Official Ticketer
Obviously we've sold out the majority of STs again this year. But does anybody know the date for the public sales if there will be any at all

Cheers

There's a waiting list that will be offered the opportunity first

probably won't go to public sale.

The ‘waiting list’ I believe is essentially just a mailing list who will be notified if any are being put up for public sale.

Not everyone on there will be in a position to buy one if any are made available and my understanding is it will be a free for all rather than tickets being offered to those who were 1st to sign up to the ‘waiting list’.

Anyone looking to get one next season should sign up to the list and keep their ear to the ground for dates of any potential sale.

I would reckon there will be some coming up for sale but the numbers and the stand selection will likely be pretty limited.

The ‘waiting list’ I believe is essentially just a mailing list who will be notified if any are being put up for public sale.

Not everyone on there will be in a position to buy one if any are made available and my understanding is it will be a free for all rather than tickets being offered to those who were 1st to sign up to the ‘waiting list’.

Anyone looking to get one next season should sign up to the list and keep their ear to the ground for dates of any potential sale.

I would reckon there will be some coming up for sale but the numbers and the stand selection will likely be pretty limited.

Over 13,000 on waiting list.
My daughter is on list for past 2 seasons and nothing yet.

The girl on the fone at the ticket office said to me if a was successful in being allocated a season ticket they will contact me by either phone or email off the waiting list with the renewals being so high she said she highly doubted there would be a general sale this season if this is true am not very sure

The girl on the fone at the ticket office said to me if a was successful in being allocated a season ticket they will contact me by either phone or email off the waiting list with the renewals being so high she said she highly doubted there would be a general sale this season if this is true am not very sure

this is what i was told yesterday people on waiting list would be notified and no general sale

The SLO replied to me on a previous ST thread saying this is the first year they will be selling them as 'first come, first served'

Last year the ‘waiting list’ was just to receive notification of sale dates.

Didn’t matter when you joined the list.

I done it fairly late on, received the e-mail and duly purchased my ticket amongst the scramble for them. After that, for a couple of weeks, more tickets for sale seemed to pop up sporadically. Likely due to failed payments, tickets in baskets not being purchased etc.

Unless this season they intend to go back and look at when people joined the list then stagger the sales to them.... then I’d imagine it will be same again.

Numbers of 13k etc. being mentioned likely doesn’t equate to anywhere near that number who are genuinely poised and willing to snap up a ticket as and when they are available.

Purely just adding the above based on my experience last year to hopefully help any Bears who are hoping to get their hands on a ticket for next season.

Good luck to all who are in that boat - hopefully another sell out.

From official site -
I did not have a season ticket last year but would like one this season. When can I buy one?
Any available Season tickets will be sold to supporters on the Season Ticket waiting list. Supporters on the waiting list will be contacted around the beginning of June. If you wish to join the waiting list and be contacted when season tickets are on sale click here.

Please note that this list is already extensive, and unfortunately you may not be successful in your application for Season 2019/20.

Was hoping on getting the wee man his first ST this year. Was just going to be looking to get it in the public sale if seats next to me were available.

Doesn't sound like that'll be the case.

I joined the list having gave my previous season ticket up in the Copland Rear a couple of years ago.

I requested anywhere in the Govan this time around.

Looks as if any ticket in any part of the ground comes up then i will not be fussy

Really hate my seat and at renewal time last year put my name on a list for moving. No offers of new seat forthcoming. Will be extremely surprised if I get any kind of offer.

Got the feeling when I asked to be put on the list I was told I was getting put on it just to keep me quiet.

Would love to move to Bar 72 but have no idea how i can go about pushing for this. Any suggestions anyone?

I don't understand how that works given I picked up mine last season when I wasn't on a list?
I know, you’re not the first person I’ve heard that from mate, it’s nuts!
Spoke to someone last week about it and they said once renewals done they’ll get round to the waiting list but there’s over 13,000 on list.

I bought my daughter her first ST in the general sale last season. She wasn't on a waiting list
I never heard anything from ticket centre at start of season so phoned and asked, was told there all gone and hopefully hear from them next season.

She gets to a good few games over the season as there’s 4 of us have seats and one of us works away.
Gave her my ticket for old firm the other week and my dad gave my nephew his, was their first old firm and to say they loved it is an understatement.

Great day for them, one that they’ll never forget.

Really hate my seat and at renewal time last year put my name on a list for moving. No offers of new seat forthcoming. Will be extremely surprised if I get any kind of offer.

Got the feeling when I asked to be put on the list I was told I was getting put on it just to keep me quiet.

Would love to move to Bar 72 but have no idea how i can go about pushing for this. Any suggestions anyone?
I was fortunate to get the very last St for Bar72 last year, unless there's any bears giving up their tickets then I think it will be a tad difficult to get in there

I was fortunate to get the very last St for Bar72 last year, unless there's any bears giving up their tickets then I think it will be a tad difficult to get in there
I'm sure there will be the odd ticket not being renewed. Even though I've asked to be put on the "waiting list" last year, I reckon that request will be ignored and i have no chance of getting one of these tickets.

Yeah that was it for me and my mate. A few frantic calls that day and the useless online system cost me a seat a few rows in front of where we are.

Still - at least got a ticket in the end.
Exact same mate. I had three together in SJF but the browser crashed. Managed to log in and got three together in SW5.

Like you, I was just glad about getting a ticket

Cheers folks, still seems a bit murky waters.

I must state though, i was asking on behalf of my mate. Im all set for mine! Gf4 loyal

The waiting list appears to be a bit of a myth. I was on it in 2016 but didn't get an e-mail or anything saying they were on public sale. It was just pot luck that I saw they were on sale whilst I was at work and dived on and got one.

I wasn’t on the waiting list last season and I went online and bought three season tickets

Which proves the waiting list is pointless

Whether or not the waiting list is pointless, it's going to be way harder to get a season ticket for next season.

Around 6k more renewals compared to this time last year, meaning 6k less available to go on sale

The list is pointless I signed up a few years ago and always just had email notifications of them going on sale. Last season after the first home game someone posted here that around a dozen books went back on sale, jumped on and managed to get one, no notification from the club. Waiting list guarantees you nothing.

The list is pointless I signed up a few years ago and always just had email notifications of them going on sale. Last season after the first home game someone posted here that around a dozen books went back on sale, jumped on and managed to get one, no notification from the club. Waiting list guarantees you nothing.

Agreed mate, the way I see it is, if you've joined a waiting list at any given time then you enter a queue and are next in line for a season ticket dependent on when you gave Rangers the details. Wait your turn as it should be. Notifications should be sent stating for talking sake the next 500 are nearing the top of the list, and so on.

No point having a waiting list if at the end of the day It's a free for all.

If its a single seat your after and aren't hugely fussy about where, then you should have no issue.
I’m just after one ticket but wanted to change my first choices from BF and CF to Main Stand as I’ve managed to get tickets for there all last season and enjoyed sitting there but when I changed my preferences it withdrew my initial application made in season before this one so will that mean I’m at the back of the queue now my application is amended ?

Just to confirm the waiting list will be used thus season and supporters will be contacted based on when they joined the waiting list.

The renewals figures are phenomenal. Previously given there was thousands of tickets available the early notification style method worked but given the small numbers that will be available that is not practical this season and successful supporters will be messaged when the ticket centre get to that stage.

What’s the point of calling it a Waiting List if it’s first come, first served?

I think they just want people to register , so they then know how many people are waiting in reserve to buy any unsold season tickets , it doesn’t matter to them who takes them long as they are sold. It’s basically an email sent out to tell people they are now on general sale. This has been the case in previous years anyway.

Agreed mate, the way I see it is, if you've joined a waiting list at any given time then you enter a queue and are next in line for a season ticket dependent on when you gave Rangers the details. Wait your turn as it should be. Notifications should be sent stating for talking sake the next 500 are nearing the top of the list, and so on.

No point having a waiting list if at the end of the day It's a free for all.

But how long do you then give the 500 to respond ? A lot of people probably on the waiting list who have no intention of actually buying a ticket or have the money there , the club just want to make sure the tickets are sold it doesn’t really make a difference to them who they are sold to or in what order.

But how long do you then give the 500 to respond ? A lot of people probably on the waiting list who have no intention of actually buying a ticket or have the money there , the club just want to make sure the tickets are sold it doesn’t really make a difference to them who they are sold to or in what order.

Other clubs I’ve seen take a small payment (£10 etc) to be on their waiting list which will be more likely to keep it to true prospective buyers

Just to confirm the waiting list will be used thus season and supporters will be contacted based on when they joined the waiting list.

The renewals figures are phenomenal. Previously given there was thousands of tickets available the early notification style method worked but given the small numbers that will be available that is not practical this season and successful supporters will be messaged when the ticket centre get to that stage.

Been on it since 2013 so hope to be contacted.

Thanks for the clarification Greg.

Back