ST public sales date

I’m just after one ticket but wanted to change my first choices from BF and CF to Main Stand as I’ve managed to get tickets for there all last season and enjoyed sitting there but when I changed my preferences it withdrew my initial application made in season before this one so will that mean I’m at the back of the queue now my application is amended ?
I think so as I changed my preferences and it looked like that had happened.

I’m able to pay straight away so hopefully get an e-mail this year as I had no luck last year getting one. Hopefully there’s still a few for general sale so others have any chance.

Just to confirm the waiting list will be used thus season and supporters will be contacted based on when they joined the waiting list.

The renewals figures are phenomenal. Previously given there was thousands of tickets available the early notification style method worked but given the small numbers that will be available that is not practical this season and successful supporters will be messaged when the ticket centre get to that stage.

That's a far fairer system Greg.

Been on it since 2013 so hope to be contacted.
No offence but I've no idea how you haven't managed to get one.

I hummed and hawed for days at the start of last season and had several different seats in and out of the basket before getting one.

Really hate my seat and at renewal time last year put my name on a list for moving. No offers of new seat forthcoming. Will be extremely surprised if I get any kind of offer.

Got the feeling when I asked to be put on the list I was told I was getting put on it just to keep me quiet.

Would love to move to Bar 72 but have no idea how i can go about pushing for this. Any suggestions anyone?
Mate,if you are able i would suggest going into.the ticket office.I used to be up the back of the Sandy Jardine rear.The best thing to do is renew your ticket then go in and see them.I did this and got a move to the front of the stand no bother,this was 2 seasons ago.

It’s good PR. Good to allow the club to collate contact detail for marketing purposes

It’s very misleading though.

In past years the waiting list has meant you get called from the club when a seat becomes available. People might be sitting waiting for that phone-call that will never come. I’m pretty sure that happened last season as well and a lot of people missed out.

Mate,if you are able i would suggest going into.the ticket office.I used to be up the back of the Sandy Jardine rear.The best thing to do is renew your ticket then go in and see them.I did this and got a move to the front of the stand no bother,this was 2 seasons ago.
Thanks for that. I've already renewed. Think I'll give your suggestion a go.

It’s very misleading though.

In past years the waiting list has meant you get called from the club when a seat becomes available. People might be sitting waiting for that phone-call that will never come. I’m pretty sure that happened last season as well and a lot of people missed out.

Change of policy for the coming season mate.

Waiting list will be exactly that.

The people who've been on it the longest will get first opportunity to buy whatever STs are available.

Change of policy for the coming season mate.

Waiting list will be exactly that.

The people who've been on it the longest will get first opportunity to buy whatever STs are available.

There’s a post in this thread saying that the SLO mentioned it’s first come, first served. That’s what I was going on.

Are you looking for a seat in the dugout?
Are you Stevie Wonder? You have been on a supposed list since we were in the lower leagues and you never noticed any public sales the past 6 years? Hmmmmm
No offence but I've no idea how you haven't managed to get one.

I hummed and hawed for days at the start of last season and had several different seats in and out of the basket before getting one.

Wasnt in a placs financially to get one til now and always worked weekends. Thats all changed lately.

Back