ST renewal help

GF1

Official Ticketer
Tried to renew my ST there just now using original email sent 30/4/22.

First attempt I got a payment declined then 2nd attempt I got a "oops, something went wrong" message with error code (hpp_id is invalid(hpp_id in session is lost).)

Anyone know what that means? Should I be using a different link as that email has original deadline of 16/5/22?

First attempt I got a payment declined then 2nd attempt I got a "oops, something went wrong" message with error code (hpp_id is invalid(hpp_id in session is lost).)

Anyone know what that means? Should I be using a different link as that email has original deadline of 16/5/22?
I used the original email link a few days ago to renew my daughters ST with no problems so shouldn't be that. Maybe a card issue? Rangers seems to have issues with certain cards when it comes to payments.

Reactions: GF1
I used the original email link a few days ago to renew my daughters ST with no problems so shouldn't be that. Maybe a card issue? Rangers seems to have issues with certain cards when it comes to payments.
Yeah I have seen that on here previously.

I will try another card in the morning.

At least I know original link is one I should be using so thanks for that

I logged in on website and season ticket link. Will not accept any of my cards including the one I used last year and for cccs?

I’m sure the ticket office is open at some point in the next week.

Reactions: GF1

Try the old favourite - clear cache/cookies and try again.
I logged in on website and season ticket link. Will not accept any of my cards including the one I used last year and for cccs?
Try clicking on the link BEFORE you login mate. Might make a difference.

Tried logging in through website as card declined again on email link and only option is Direct Debit or Finance. It talks about selecting debit/credit then has no option to select :rolleyes:

Any ideas when the ticket office start to contact those on the waiting list (if at all)?
I would imagine end of next week at earliest.

I think deadline is Monday 6/6/22. Then they will process seat movers who have renewed and then open it up for what is left

I would imagine end of next week at earliest.

I think deadline is Monday 6/6/22. Then they will process seat movers who have renewed and then open it up for what is left
I've been trying to get a seat move since last season. I've emailed countless times but to no answer. Followed the steps on the website. Any idea how I can get this done ? I even went into argyl house and was told it would be no bother as it's only one seat

I've been trying to get a seat move since last season. I've emailed countless times but to no answer. Followed the steps on the website. Any idea how I can get this done ? I even went into argyl house and was told it would be no bother as it's only one seat
They will get in touch mate we got moves a couple years back theyl send you an offer by email think its 7 days to accept offer.

Sorry I have sat in same seat since 2000/01 season so not sure.

I know a friend who moved and he had put his name down the same as you and got a call with offer of new seat. This was a few years ago so process may have changed

FROM WEBSITE-
Can I move seats and if so how do I go about it?

All requests for seat transfers should be made by email to contact@rangers.co.uk and should include your Rangers number.
Your existing seat must be renewed to maintain active Season Ticket holder status and your request will be added to the transfer waiting list.
Once renewals are completed and available seats are known, we will contact those on the list in chronological order, to offer details of available seats.
At other times during the Season, seat availability checks are made and if we are unable to meet your requirements, your details will be added to the transfer waiting list.
The cost of transferring seat is £5 and a new smartcard will be issued.

I am having the same issue when trying to complete purchase, it only gives me options of direct debit or finance and no option to pay by card. Am I missing something or can anyone shed any light if they had same problem? Cheers

I renewed for my nephew and myself 30/05/22 using the 10 now 9 month Premium Credit option as we have done for the last 3 seasons with PC, it was Zebra Finance before that however, I haven't heard anything back from Premium Credit and now I'm shitting it.

I renewed for my nephew and myself 30/05/22 using the 10 now 9 month Premium Credit option as we have done for the last 3 seasons with PC, it was Zebra Finance before that however, I haven't heard anything back from Premium Credit and now I'm shitting it.
Are you not on auto renew? I've had 2 payments gone out already for next season though I'm on the 4 payment system so dono if thats a different system altogether

Couldn't renew my dads online for him using link and his Credit Card. He nipped over to the ticket office on Thursday. He was there for 0900hrs and one of the guys sorted it for him before they opened. Knowing my Da, he would have been standing oitside at 0830, even though I told him it opens at 1000hrs.

Back