ST Renewals Through 20000 Mark.

hopefully no one loses there incomes due to the pandemic , whether rangers fans or not , but realistically some could . That’s the only factor I could imagine causing non-renewable from s8ch unbelievable fans . The most loyal I know of . WATP .

and that’s with the renewal problems that quite a few (myself included) had with the system last week, as detailed in a few threads over the week. Barclaycard seemed to be a common cause of problems.

I just renewed mine yesterday. I expect the same numbers as last season, a few will give there’s up but that will be taken easily with the waiting list

For every one that may not renew due to personal circumstances, there will be at least two waiting in the wing to snap one up.

STs will again be a complete sell out by the start of next season.
Well before then I imagine. And a very long waiting list. Great times for the club.

I renewed today as I needed to wait until payday

Hopefully we will get back in to the grounds early next season

I renewed as soon as I was able to, was never an option for me to not renew. On the seat transfer list though a few years now, that will be the next thing. Look forward to us getting back over.

Great news, it really helps with planning funds that will be available to strengthen the team

I live in England so a season ticket is a non-starter for me.

But I hope all you guys shelling out to support the club are back in the stadium in big numbers for the start of the season.

Even as an armchair TV supporter the experience is enhanced with a full and rocking Ibrox.

hopefully no one loses there incomes due to the pandemic , whether rangers fans or not , but realistically some could . That’s the only factor I could imagine causing non-renewable from s8ch unbelievable fans . The most loyal I know of . WATP .
For everyone that has to back out, there’s one waiting for that ticket, and that without knowing if we will be allowed back in, absolutely incredible.

I've renewed. When I try to renew MyGers, it quotes £50. Should it not be £40 for ST holders ?
It's £40 for ST Holders. The price reduces to £40 at checkout if you are an ST Holder.

But are you sure your membership hasn't already been auto-renewed? This happened automatically last month unless your payment card was no longer valid.

Great news, some badly needed income for the club to see us through the recruitment for 56!

I done my Uncles last Season online just asked him has he received anything through the post for renewal he hasn’t, I take it he won’t be getting a paper renewal then.

I done my Uncles last Season online just asked him has he received anything through the post for renewal he hasn’t, I take it he won’t be getting a paper renewal then.
No,if you renewed it last year online then this year is the same.
He should have had a renewal email a couple of weeks ago.

Renewed mine the other week and with the 4 DD payment process you get automatic renewal for the following year.

Let’s go for more :cool:

I’m looking for 2 together.
For a few seasons until my work picks up.

Renewed the day the renewal email came out. This season was first season in 9 that I’ve been in a position to get one. Looking forward to eventually sitting in my seat and cheering us on to 56

Given up hope of getting my ticket back. Thought I was in with a chance then my youngest son wanted to go as well. Getting two together is nearly impossible.

Back