Stadiim shop opening date ??

Bill Struth

I know it will have been covered but when does the store open at the stadium ?

Got mates going through to spend money at the St Enoch store and I'm trying to dissuade them .

Got mates going through to spend money at the St Enoch store and I'm trying to dissuade them .

does Elite withholding money from the club not dissuade them?

Why would they want to buy last years clobber from a store that doesn’t benefit the club financially?

Are your mates okay?

Yeah I read that. It says they are no longer going in. Doesn’t answer my questions though.

Amazes me that some supporters are completely oblivious to the situation regarding the clubs retail issues last few years.

Anyway at least it was resolved by Bill in the nick of time.

Yeah I read that. It says they are no longer going in. Doesn’t answer my questions though.

Amazes me that some supporters are completely oblivious to the situation regarding the clubs retail issues last few years.

At least they now know.

Most won't be members of forums and don't get up to date info.

They arent savvy with things like some on here, they just seen last years tops for a tenner and were getting them to lie about the house, they are in their mid 50s :D

Back