Stadium and pitch looking fabulous

Should have been all flags in bottom tiers and any advertising in the corners.

The Kindred group won't be paying us any more than they already do for 32Red and Unibet - and we'll be lucky if we're getting £500 from McGhee 's ffs!!

Could/should have been so much better. The flags in CR and BR are wasted up there.

Thankfully we have James Bisgrove and not you trying to generate every penny of revenue we can just now

Do you know how much they paid?
None of us do exactly - but it's hardly likely to be much at all.

My point, as I have mentioned, is that CF and BF should have been used for flags and any sponsor banners should have gone in the corner areas. Would have been better.

My point, as I have mentioned, is that CF and BF should have been used for flags and any sponsor banners should have gone in the corner areas. Would have been better.

So you don't know.

Advertisement space has to be in the positions that the cameras see them most or nobody buys it.

You can’t beat the first home game of the season on a nice summers day. The brand new pitch, the buzz of anticipation and getting the first look at new signings. It will just have to be watching on tv this year, but at least we are back playing competitive football at home.
Said the Celtic fans as they tweeted pictures of Ibrox before logging in to RTV.

So how do you think you never got that marketing job?

Its no really negativity mate it’s common sense to put all the RSC flags together instead of shoved away in a corner
Those sponser flags can easily go into the corners.

It is though, we've sold the 'plots' to make money, but not good enough, not enough money,this should be done different, or that should be done this way.

I watched man city last night, and knew there was flags/sponsors banners there, but really took no notice as I was watching the football. Same as I dont notice the crowd when the games on.

We'll see the banners as the cameras will most likely pan round the stadium at some point. If the 'studio' is in the copland end we'll see the flags 'behind' them.

Should have been all flags in bottom tiers and any advertising in the corners.

The Kindred group won't be paying us any more than they already do for 32Red and Unibet - and we'll be lucky if we're getting £500 from McGhee 's ffs!!

Could/should have been so much better. The flags in CR and BR are wasted up there.

what do you do for a job mate?

genuinely interested?

ive seen you posted a few things in relation to income we get.

do you have a commerical/advertising/sponsorship background?

what do you do for a job mate?

genuinely interested?

ive seen you posted a few things in relation to income we get.

do you have a commerical/advertising/sponsorship background?
Investment banking in London mate.

So have also worked alongside many elements in business over the past 20 odd years, including people in the marketing side of things. And we're talking high end, high revenue streams.

Enquired about those. Greg said owners didn't want them out apparently.

Strange.

Would be worth approaching them again with a view to having them in SJ Rear as they’ve probably knocked it back when it was originally announced as them being Copland Front.

has the pitch been relayed? looks excellent condition compared to the swamp at the beginning of the year.

Strange nothing.

Careful.

Yep sad times when we have a rival who are so obsessed, devious and poisonous that they would steal / damage tributes to our legends.

Not my saying but I love it “if they weren’t already here, you couldn’t make them up”

Strange nothing.

Careful.

I’m actually pretty embarrassed that people won’t display flags for fear of them being nicked. There is next to no chance of a flag being stolen from a top tier.

Like I said in the other thread all this is coming from one Celtic fan getting in the stadium during a national lockdown when nothing was happening. Security will be much tighter now.

Around end of September potentially October.
Any idea on why there has been such a delay? I appreciate they are not an off the shelf item, but with this being announced back in 2019, I would have thought they were going to be installed far sooner than October 2020.

Of course a global pandemic may have something to do with them not being installed during lockdown, but with works throughout the stadium, it seems odd not to have been done already, especially as you would think it will add a premium onto the sponsorship packages on offer.

Have they done away with the electronic advertising boards around the pitch?

I think I read somewhere months back that Bigrove had struck a deal for brand new Electronic boards throughout the stadium including the middle tiers as well but it seems to have stalled for some reason . I also wonder if we are going to finish the cladding at the sides of the Copland and broomie , the last I was over half had been done, so the part that had been done looked fresh and white but the other half looked more tobacco stained and yellow than ever before in contrast . You’d think now with no fans allowed in would be the perfect time for these jobs to be completed ?

I also wonder if we are going to finish the cladding at the sides of the Copland and broomie , the last I was over half had been done, so the part that had been done looked fresh and white but the other half looked more tobacco stained and yellow than ever before in contrast . You’d think now with no fans allowed in would be the perfect time for these jobs to be completed ?
Agree on this.
Very odd that we have started something that is so obvious and visual, that now we have done half of it (the new part looks great by the way) it highlights just how bad the old part of it was, but unfortunately STILL remains in position.

Wonderful work being done around the stadium, but this seems to be a glaring error. There must be a supply chain or perfectly rational explanation / reason behind it, as there really is terrific work going on around the stadium, that it can’t be an oversight.

The club even publicized they were doing this upgrade with interviews and pictures of DJ and the guy from Rangers Pools being up on a man lift showing the start of the works. That must be about a year ago now.

Any idea on why there has been such a delay? I appreciate they are not an off the shelf item, but with this being announced back in 2019, I would have thought they were going to be installed far sooner than October 2020.

Of course a global pandemic may have something to do with them not being installed during lockdown, but with works throughout the stadium, it seems odd not to have been done already, especially as you would think it will add a premium onto the sponsorship packages on offer.

That I don’t know, sorry.

Have they done away with the electronic advertising boards around the pitch?

Better not have.

I know a few RSC’s are looking to have their flags built into that.

I reckon it will look great.

Bisgrove may have also hinted at the new song book being strung along pre match, so everyone knows the words and speed.

Stuff like that will really help the atmosphere.

The middle tier electronic advertising boards are primarily aimed at inside stadium advertising - i.e aimed at the 50k fans at the game.

With no fans set to step inside the stadium for months there is no value in rushing these in.

When on TV you barely see the middle tier advertising, so it's not even as if the TV exposure would get much traction. And Sky rarely show our home games obviously, so less exposure anyway.

Pictures are fantastic but I bet it doesn't come close to doing it justice.

Cannot wait to be back.

Particularly glad the pitch is looking so beautiful as my old man's ashes make up a small part of it this year. I'm hoping he brings us some good fortune.

Back