Stadium kiosks

RFC_Champions

I Make Stuff Up
Do the stadium kiosks on the concourses still take cash or have they transitioned to electronic/card payment only?

They have finally come into the 21st century and take card now.

In fact I think it's card only.

But personally I have been boycotting them for years due to the shit service, shit quality and the fact that we make next to nothing from it.

Yeah, i knew we started taking card payment now. Was wondering if cash payment was still an option.?

They took card then folk turned up and they were just accepting cash as they were down haha couldn’t make it up

must have just been that one game

Was cash only in 2 of the kiosks in BF, didn’t bother walking to the others to see if I could use card

We put out a notice before the first home game saying we have now gone to a cashless system. But typically it sounds like we are still accepting cash because our card payment infrastructure is not fit for purpose.

But personally I have been boycotting them for years due to the shit service, shit quality and the fact that we make next to nothing from it.
That’s a disgrace if it’s just card.

I got a burger about 15 years ago that was pretty good.

Club Deck was cash and card the one I used

Must have done a deal with Frankie and Benny's for the card machines as that is what is against contactless transaction

Used contactless in SJR today as. I was in early. Machine took a ridiculous time to go through making the usual ridiculous queuing time as bad as ever. contactless card payment shouldve made getting served quicker but it’s as bad as ever

Nipped down just before the second half started and the queues were still massive. Don't know how you alleviate it except by having more stalls in the kiosk.

Card but the stuff for sale is utter shite still.

Then the vans and chippy near the stadium wanting 1.50 a can of Irn bru fucking robbing bastards. Choking for a cold drink but only had a quid in smash. Taking the fucking piss.

Wee Asian shop next to chippy 69p. :)

PSML at this thread. Pish food giving folk the skitters, not taking cash, hang on are taking cash, oh wait contactless is working, nope no its not, burgers are shite, steak pies are good, black pudding is good, pies are shite, free watered down coke, served by dafties, no bookies open. Anything else? :))

PSML at this thread. Pish food giving folk the skitters, not taking cash, hang on are taking cash, oh wait contactless is working, nope no its not, burgers are shite, steak pies are good, black pudding is good, pies are shite, free watered down coke, served by dafties, no bookies open. Anything else? :))
It really does my tits in that they don’t sell water

Last game I was at think malmo they were only taking cash..today only card. I'm never really upset or surprised by things at Ibrox these days the bar is so low.

Never heard of anyone in all my life i have been going to Ibrox getting the skitters with the food :))

I always make sure I have some spare change on me. It's only 'card only' until the system breaks down.

Biggest problem is not the payment method though, its employing children to serve the 'customers'.

I would say watch what it says on the contactless reader before tapping. I was £9:80 on Thursday for 2x Coke zero and a pie. Only seen this when looked at notification on my phone. Checked today and should have been £8:80 only quid but who knows what other mistakes they can make. Once you've done it there's not much comeback as well.

I always make sure I have some spare change on me. It's only 'card only' until the system breaks down.

Biggest problem is not the payment method though, its employing children to serve the 'customers'.

I feel really sorry for the staff. Zero hour contract, little or no training and a very busy/impatient customer base. The owners of these kind of catering companies should be ashamed of themselves.

Back