Stadium kiosks

They have finally come into the 21st century and take card now.

In fact I think it's card only.

But personally I have been boycotting them for years due to the shit service, shit quality and the fact that we make next to nothing from it.
Rumour is Black Rooster Chicken are in the plan for some stuff, now that would be a welcome addition. Today, me and the lad spent £16.50 outside the stadium on 2 burger suppers and a can of Bru - money lost to the club. If it wasn’t shite inside, we would buy it- alas not.

Rumour is Black Rooster Chicken are in the plan for some stuff, now that would be a welcome addition. Today, me and the lad spent £16.50 outside the stadium on 2 burger suppers and a can of Bru - money lost to the club. If it wasn’t shite inside, we would buy it- alas not.
Hope that's true about Black Rooster. We've got them and TGIs sponsoring us. Surely we could easily arrange something with those companies? Celtic have done it with Domino's.

still dire.
the fact the hot dog stand ran out of rolls was unreal !!!
staff seem so slow when serving need more variety aswell.

PSML at this thread. Pish food giving folk the skitters, not taking cash, hang on are taking cash, oh wait contactless is working, nope no its not, burgers are shite, steak pies are good, black pudding is good, pies are shite, free watered down coke, served by dafties, no bookies open. Anything else? :))
Aye, they don’t sell beans!

They had cash only tills and card only tills in the Copland Front yesterday. There was a ludicrous situation at one stage where everyone was lined up at the card only till!

There was also an issue with the post mix Fanta and Coke syrups.

But personally I have been boycotting them for years due to the shit service, shit quality and the fact that we make next to nothing from it.
No expert on this but I did work for a short while in a large company who employed a similar catering provider, I’m sure it was explained to me that the catering company bids £x thinking they will make £y and the difference is the profit the catering company gets to keep. I think if the company sells crap and nobody buys it we still get what we signed up for? Might be wrong on how this works but also agree it is a poor offer!

I waited in the queue for 15min, the guy in front got told it was card only and had to walk away. You’d think a sign would be helpful…

Also £3.20 for a small coke is robbery.

I've stopped buying a coffee (the only thing I ever bought) after the farce at the Livingston game when they didn't even have hot water to serve one in the CD. I queued for 20 minutes to not get served something that should be idiot proof. If only the kiosks could find some idiots rather than clowns.
Can't imagine ever using the kiosks again.

I've stopped buying a coffee (the only thing I ever bought) after the farce at the Livingston game when they didn't even have hot water to serve one in the CD. I queued for 20 minutes to not get served something that should be idiot proof. If only the kiosks could find some idiots rather than clowns.
Can't imagine ever using the kiosks again.
I would say it's due to lack of training, that's if there is any training at all.
You can't just fling young kids into a job like that, especially if the equipment doesn't work properly

I queued for about 20mins at the excuse of a catering stand (1 table and oven) in the main stand. %^*& all choice and being ran by 2 young lads with zero urgency or common sense. The match day experience is absolutely appalling from a catering point of view.

Each to their own, but I really do not understand why people use the kiosks.

Getting ripped off, being served up shite quality products and a non-existent customer service.

It gives you a serious insight into the clubs view on facilities for fans when this nonsense continues year after year. They are ripping the pish.

Maybe Park and Robertson would like to sample the kiosk experience and tell us what they think?!!

My boycott is into about 8 years now. Not a penny until the whole thing has a complete overhaul.

I would say it's due to lack of training, that's if there is any training at all.
You can't just fling young kids into a job like that, especially if the equipment doesn't work properly
The incident I referred to the kid serving me had so little training he didn't actually know which cup contained coffee, tea or whatever else is offered nor did he know the hot water was off.
While he was a bit gormless your correct, training & proper supervision would have solved that

It’s also very over priced. I wouldn’t go near them.

Azure’s signed a 9 year contract in 2011.

Any idea what happened on the renewal?
No idea whether this is correct or not but I have been told that the club have given Azure/Elior a bit of leeway/loyalty as they were good during admin and through the takover process from the Spivs.

That could be a load of shit and I have no way of verifying it but it was an ex club employee who told me this a couple of years back.

Card only now in GF4.
I was there yesterday, they really should change, revamp the menu. For me its got to be Jenga chips, chicken Royale, pizza, cheesy wotsits. Easy.

That is what is shown on your statement but when you click the F&B it tells you who operates it

My statement shows:

F&B
Bar/cocktail lounges/discos/nightclubs/drinking places
1 Duke of York Place, London.

The address is actually a hairdressers by the name of Geo F Trumper.

Van across from the C.D. turnstiles burger and bacon roll with a cup of tea £4.50 nice,I haven’t bought a single thing from the C.D. kiosk for years.

I can't remember the last time I bought anything to eat/drink inside the ground. The catering, like everything else related to the matchday experience, is very poor. The board don't seem to be interested.

Black rooster stuff would be ideal if it was possible.

wouldn’t be hard to be better. And a company that would be glad with a big expansion and outlier catering to add to expanding.

but are they actually going in some the kiosks surely that depends on the existing catering contract

My statement shows:

F&B
Bar/cocktail lounges/discos/nightclubs/drinking places
1 Duke of York Place, London.

The address is actually a hairdressers by the name of Geo F Trumper.
Imagine some poor bastard whos wife or burd checks his statements and thinks hes in strip clubs instead of the game :))

Back